“wonderful”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #30 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 May 2012

we stayed for 2 nights 24th and 25th May. The hotel is exceptional and the staff the most pleasant people you could wish to meet, nothing was too much trouble and they appeared to personally enjoy helping. I had a massage with Carole who was extremely good, the best massage ever. My husband had a massage with Paul who was equally as good. We ate in the hotel restaurant on one evening and had lunch both days. Everything was of the highest quality. Previously we have always stayed at the Landmark which is also excellent but I talked my husband into this hotel for a change. Neither of us were disappointed . A couple of things went wrong during our stay but the hotel rectified these errors quickly and very professionally Thank you for a very memorable stay

2  Thank julesloveshols

Reviewed 28 May 2012

This is the best located hotel in London and the service is as you would expect from the four seasons. Really beautiful rooms with views from a postcard perspective. Highly recommend although pricey.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Sundance K
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I booked the hotel thru my Amex Ceturion card so i only booked a standard room as usually you are upgraded to next level of room however on this trip we arrived early and were informed that the hotel was fully booked and there was only a suite which they did not offer to us as we arrived in the early morning.They however gave us the use of the gym facilities to shower which was much appreciated.
We checked in around 12 pm and were bought to the room myself and my wife were shocked by how small the room was considering on what it cost and comparison to other hotels we have stayed in London anyway we did not complain as we were there for only two nights.

The staff were great and the complimentary car drop off in the local area was handy although not always available
we have stayed at many four seasons around the world however we would probably not stay at this one again
res

3  Thank RobertMPerth
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Stayed here with my wife celebrating a birthday. We had a deluxe room- beautiful, high tec, very comfortable bed and even a tv screen built into the bathroom mirror! Complimentary birthday cake was arranged in the room upon check in- lovely touch. We used the gym which was on the top floor and it was faultless. Location is perfect as you are in the heart of London.
Service here is what you would come to expect from the Four Seasons- from the momemt you step in to checking out. One of our favourite London Hotels by a mile! For us it delivered in all areas and would not hesitate to go back.

5  Thank jnd78
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I booked this hotel for a couple of nights of vacation at the end of a business trip. I happened to book this hotel through my Amex Platinum Fine Hotels and Resorts which allows for several great additions to the stay:
-Free continental breakfast
-Free afternoon formal tea for 2, once during the stay
-Room upgrade if available
-early and late check in/out

I want to state first of all: the service was second to none and holds up to the Four Seasons standard. We were able to easily store a bag over the weekend before we checked in with no problem, and the staff made the stay incredibly enjoyable. The staff was excellent at remembering our names as we came and went during the day, and made sure our every need was met.

The 10th floor club and work out level are great, with a great room to have a drink/light snack and step out on a patio with an excellent view of London. We did not use the spa services, but the spa location and venue looked to be top notch.

Another note: I booked a premium park view room with the full expectation to be upgrade to a basic conservatory room for our stay with my Plat. Amex. When we checked in, however, they did not have a conservatory room available. The desk manager happened to be standing at the check in desk and overheard the conversation. I was perfectly fine in staying in the room I originally booked, as room upgrades are not guaranteed and are based upon availability. When she heard that I was willing to stay in the room category I booked, the manager came over, typed away at the computer, and the desk associate made keys and took us to our room. We were pleasantly surprised to have been given a Westminster Suite, a full 3 room categories over what we had booked.

The Westminster Suite: One of the finest hotel rooms I have ever stayed. 1.5 bathrooms, a full size living area, large master bedroom, huge closet/changing area, and HUGE master bath. This room is probably 30% bigger than most apartments in the central London area. It was completely updated/renovated with the newest technology, flat screen TVs, two A/C units...basically the works. If you ever have the money/opportunity to book a Westminster Suite, I highly recommend it for your central London stay.

Pros:
-Awesome room with unexpected upgrade
-Awesome afternoon tea service (they keep bringing you all the sandwiches and pastries you want!)
-Awesome location, close to Hyde Park Corner and Green Park underground stations and within walking distance of tons of restaurants, Knightsbridge, Hyde, Green, and St. James Parks, Oxford Street, Picadilly Circus, etc. West Central London is at your fingertips.
-Great service
-Rolls Royce! Complimentary Rolls Royce car service within 2 miles of the hotel anytime.

Cons:
-One night we decided to order room service due to weather/rain. The room service food was rather bad. I had expected much more food quality from a Four Seasons for food service. You might comment that you would expect food from UK hotel room service, but I've had excellent room service food from several London hotels.
-No other complaints

I can't comment on the basic rooms of the hotel due to my surprise upgrade. I can comment that you will not be disappointed if you find yourself in a Westminster Suite at the Four Seasons Park Lane in London.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Supermac34