The Ritz London
USD 221*
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 114*
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 87*
USD 82*
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 114*
USD 107*
USD 215*
USD 189*
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
USD 90*
Priceline
3,950 results
All reviewsrivoli barafternoon teathe palm courtjacket and tiedinner dancesandwiches and cakesgreen parkbirthday treatbottle of champagnejunior suiteturn down servicebeautiful roombuckingham palacedoormanluxuryconciergeclaridges
Reviewed 18 May 2012

My wife treated us to a stay at The Ritz for a special occassion. I must say that the Hotel is beautiful, our room was gorgeous and the Dining room once of the best in the world. The food was exquisite.
However the staff let the hotel down.

We left our room for a trip th the Theatre, on our return our room had been prepared for the evening but the bedroom door had been left open allowing access to all of our belongings.

Poor show The Ritz!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kgrob
Exec0ffice1, Managing Director at The Ritz London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Sir, I am most concerned to read this posting and would be greatful if you would contact my office to discuss this lapse. Security is vitally important to me and I would easily be able to view on our CCTV how this occured if I had the details of your stay. In the meantime, please accept my profuse apologies. SB

Reviewed 17 May 2012

We stayed the day after our wedding as a mini honeymoon. It was the most special experience. Upon arrival we were greeted by the doorman who asked our names and took our bags. When we got to the reception desk they already knew who we were. So clever! We were so delighted to be told our room had been upgraded to a suite and that a complimentary bottle of champagne was waiting for us!

The room itself was just outstandingly beautiful, with an enormous king size bed, ornate antique furniture and a comfortable sitting area. We had to take a few moments to take it all in.

There were so many little details that were so cleverly done, the fragrancer who visited our room just before we arrived and again in the evening so everything smelt of flowers, the cocktails delivered when we returned to go to bed. The turndown service, the flowers on the bed...just endless. We can't compliment them enough. This is our first time staying at a hotel at this end of the market, however we can't help thinking that we would not experience this level of service anywhere else in the world.

We had drinks in the Rivoli Bar followed by an outstanding meal in the Ritz Restaurant. Quite honestly the best food we have ever tasted. A revelation for us both. Just incredible, it left us both speechless.

Words just cannot describe sufficiently what an experience the Ritz Hotel is. We are desperately racking our brains to work out when we can justify our next visit.

...One important point to mention. Please don't think you would feel uncomfortable in this environment. The staff, while polite and formal are also genuinely friendly and disarming. They do all you can to make you feel comfortable. We never once felt awkward and enjoyed dressing up for drinks and dinner as part of the experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Ritz in April 2012 for four days. I was hesitant to stay here initially, intimidated by the "fanciness" of the hotel (we're "jeans & tshirts" people). But upon arriving, everyone (the doorman, concierge, bellboys) was SO friendly and helpful. They really do pride themselves on service.

Our room was beautiful, spacious and clean. They even included a Chinese newspaper (for my husband) among the magazines, as well as oolong tea. We didn't request this, so I'm guessing they assumed from our last name? The view wasn't so great (another building) but we didn't mind since we were always running around the city.

We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant, but we did have afternoon tea and it was a great experience! It was fun to dress up for one night and take in all the opulence. There are a few cafes and a Starbucks across the street from the hotel if you're craving an early am caffeine fix.

The location of the hotel was perfect. There is a metro station just down the street so it's very convenient.

Overall, I would highly recommend this place. We were worried about feeling out of place, and instead they made us feel right at home!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank LTAN72
Exec0ffice1, Managing Director at The Ritz London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

I am delighted to read that you were given the welcome that a guest of The Ritz London deserves. I am very pleased that the newspaper and tea were appreciated and hope that these little extra touches will incline you to return to stay with us on your next visit to London. SB

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I spent two night at The Ritz London early this year. it was magical from the time i had arrived till the time i left. Im not too sure where to start everything was exceptional. The service was amazing and genuine the decor of the hotel was almost like an old english movie set classical and very chic. The food was prepared and beautifully presented.
I stayed in the superior suite. it was very spacious the bathroom was amazing nice big bath tub and again beautifully decorated.
The location is the best you can possibly have in london CBD right in the middle of piccadilly
Simply putting it, this hotel is fit for royalty.......................... and myself.
Thank you and keep up the amazing service and standard of this iconic hotel.

P.s If i ever travel back to london i will visit you again my lady.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for the generous praise of the service you received at The Ritz London. Nothing gives me more pleasure than knowing that the staff have delivered their best efforts to our guests. I hope you will return again when you next visit London. SB

Reviewed 11 May 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped at the Ritz for the weekend in March and I can honestly say that it was the most amazing experience from the minute we arrived until the minute we left. On arrival, we had a free room upgrade and what a room it was; a marvellous chambre’ full of old world charm and modern amenities. As for the bathroom, it was bigger that some London hotel bedrooms (if you’ve ever stopped at Clubquarters in St Pauls, you will know exactly what I mean). The bed was sumptuous and the pillows were goose down and so comfortable that we bought a set of our own when we returned home.
The Rivoli bar is opulent and sophisticated and had a fabulous range of drinks. We ordered champagne cocktails which had real gold leaf floating about in them. It was an extravagant touch and it really added to the experience.
The Ritz restaurant was very impressive. The food was superb and surprisingly, it was very reasonably priced. We had fun people watching and to trying to guess who the other diners were and what they did. Oligarchs and royalty on the whole methinks 
On the Saturday night, we ordered a bottle of pre-dinner champagne to drink in our room but when we left for the restaurant, the maid cleared the bottle away. I was a bit surprised as there was still a small amount of champagne left. When we mentioned it to the concierge, he had a full bottle of pink Moet delivered to our room with the compliments of the hotel. At £350 a bottle, we thought that was a nice touch!!!!
If you want a change from the run of the mill 5* hotels, then I’d definitely recommend trying ‘The Ritz’. Even if you are on a budget, you should still give the place try. Enjoy yourself; it’s later than you think!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank frankymRotherham

Thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz London on another occasion. SB