Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

from USD 44.30
from USD 38.60
from USD 42.60
28,004 results
All reviews wax works star wars spirit of london ride wax museum sherlock holmes london taxi marvel experience cinema experience merlin passes photos taken take photos long queue great attraction other attractions london eye celebrities figures
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was a little reserved about going to this popular attraction but I am so pleased we went.
The wax works are so life like and interesting with a whole range from pop stars to politicians, GO early to miss the q's

MadameTussaudsLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Madame Tussauds London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear MasieB,

It is always a pleasure to receive such a glowing review of our attraction, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to read that you had a truly fabulous experience at our world famous attraction! We look forward to you walking down the red carpet into our next A-list party for another star-studded experience!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As a born and bred Londoner, I have had the pleasure of visiting MT several times in my life. However, I now see this as a true 'tourist attraction' only. It is expensive (to me!) and whilst people may want to see 'current' icons in wax, I have truly great memories of seeing historical figures brought to 'life' in wax- the current icons being able to be seen via streaming, Youtube, Instagram etc! Seeing Englands historical figures was genuinely magical for me....seeing current famous people was...disappointing (although REALLY well done). Maybe I am just getting old! I would rather spend my MT entry fee to visit....truly quintessentially English places.... Big Ben and HoP, Tower of London, St Pauls (you get the idea!) where you can spend far longer for your money...and get a more truly British cultural experience!

Dear SKSfree,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time and trouble to share your thoughts as we always consider any feedback that helps us to improve the service we provide for our guests. I am sorry to see some of the negative points that you have raised about your visit. We are a premier London attraction and we hope to deliver a truly memorable premier experience! We do hope you were able to enjoy certain aspects of your experience at Madame Tussauds.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time. Longer than expected. (2.5 hours min)

4d show and cab ride through Londons history was great too.

Dear David H,

It is always a pleasure to receive such a glowing review of our attraction, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to read that you had a truly fabulous experience at our world famous attraction. We are delighted that you enjoyed so many parts of your visit and in particular our Spirit of London ride taking guests through 400 years of London history; we agree that this is particularly interesting.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The wax people and their settings are impressive. I especially liked the heroes from Star Wars of my youth.

But getting inside the exhibition was terrible: extremely slow queue in squeezed corridor. Very claustrophobic experience.

Dear EijaMaija,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The overall attraction was enjoyable! However, it ended quicker than I thought it would. Fast track tickets came in handy as we avoided the lengthy queue.

Dear Departure788745,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor!
Booking a fast track ticket is a great way to gain the quickest entry into the attraction so thank you for sharing your tips with others.
We are delighted that you had a very enjoyable experience with us and hope to welcome you back again in the future for another memorable experience!