3,920 results
All reviews chambers club booking office barlow wing st pancras gilbert scott chambers room iconic building train station beautiful hotel new wing british library afternoon tea junior suite kings cross steam room five star hotel public areas
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We came back to one of our favorite hotels and were, again, impressed with the level of exceptional customer service. Beautiful, clean rooms, excellent service starting at check in, and an unbeatable location. Special thanks to Maira and Michael of the Chambers Club for their above and beyond service. You helped make our return trip through London an easy one! The building is gorgeous, the location is great, but it's the people that keep us coming back! Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JenDavies2
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel and location ! Would definitely stay there again on my next visit . The best location and access to trains . The room was very comfortable and the bathrooms were very nice . The hotel accommodated my early arrival and room service was very good . Overall great hotel to stay !

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dorothy B
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Room was very comfortable, excellent sleep. Location chosen to allow an early Eurostar connection to Paris. Early breakfast - but.....the staff were not ready for customers, and we had to ask three times for bowls to be provided for cereals. These small things matter and the breakfast room should be fully prepared before letting paying customers in. Staff were difficult to understand as well.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Staying at the St. Pancras was real treat! Every inch of this hotel is gorgeous including the rain gutters in the lobby. They did an excellent job turning this old train station into a grand hotel. The bar was always stocked with the best liquors and open late into the night for post theatre nightcaps. The Concierge lounge was plush, inviting, and comfortable after a long day of walking around London. The underground is right there, not to mention all the high end shops located just below the hotel. The security was a little intense. Even though I was a guest, I felt like they watched me suspiciously at all times which was slightly unnerving but at least I knew I was safe!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BonVoyager87
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I was in London for two days before travelling by Eurostar and TGV to Avignon. I booked the Renaissance using Marriott points and chose it due to proximity to the Eurostar platform and to use up the points that might otherwise not get used. I found the hotel to be high quality. The room was great. Very spacious and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly or though the security staff were probably a little over attentive and as I was entering the hotel they denied me entry as they didn’t identify me as a guest (not sure I was dressed in accordance with their expectations). A quick flash of the room key card and the mistake was quickly rectified with profuse apologies. The real beauty of the hotel is because it sits atop St Pancras / Kings Cross station it is effectively close to everything. I had business meetings at Canary Wharf plus numerous tourist excursions that were all easily negotiated. The immediate area is not that special but there were a few reasonable restaurant options if you are not up to getting on the underground again after a busy day across London.

Trip type: Travelled solo