45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection
Hotel The Caesar(London)(Great Value!)
USD 281
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 264
USD 247
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 199
USD 213
USD 155
Priceline
  • Room Service
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 385
USD 232
getaroom.com
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 867
USD 637
  • Pool
All reviewsdorchester groupbang and olufsenmodern art decoviews of hyde parksister hotelan ipod dockin room diningdinner reservationsevery requestroom servicemoment you arrivegeneral managerbathroom mirrorfantastic roomoutstanding hotelfive star hotelhotel of choice
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My husband and I stayed at 45 Park Lane twice in the past few months. Our son is a student in London for the semester abroad and we went in February for a long weekend and then back again during spring break for several days.
When we got to 45 Park Lane the first visit, our son was waiting for us in the lobby and having tea. We were given our room even though it was only 8:30 am and check in was not until the afternoon. It immediately exceeded our expectations…
The room was beyond spacious and beautiful with a wonderful view of Hyde Park. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom was huge with a separate shower and tub. It was modern without being confusing (some places make it so confusing to even work the lights)! Moreover, housekeeping and turn down service, one of the hardest things to get right in the hotel business, was outstanding!!!! We were thrilled!
We went downstairs to join our son after getting settled and had a wonderful breakfast. The restaurant, Cut, is a Wolfgang Puck steakhouse at night but we had breakfast included and it was just teriffic! The staff (hostess, waiters and waitresses) were exceptional! Super friendly and professional but always there with your coffee, fresh juice, delicious food or bread basket…and with a smile! We also had lunch and dinner at Cut during our more recent visit and they were both some of our best meals!
The guys and gals at the front desk were beyond amazing! First of all, I do a lot of planning ahead and they set up a car to meet us at the airport, tickets to Westminster Abbey for our Saturday outing on our own and arranged for a private guide to take us to the other sites (Buckingham Palace, Churchill War Rooms, Tower of London, etc). They helped me sort out and make dinner reservations for our evenings out. They were always prompt when emailing me back home and just an absolute pleasure when we were at the hotel and needed anything else! I was sad to leave but so happy that we rebooked 45 Park Lane for our upcoming longer visit in April!
In April we began our visit with a lovely weekend in Stratford upon Avon and then headed back to meet up with our son again in London for a 4 night visit this time. 45 Park Lane had arranged for a car to pick us up at Heathrow and drive us the two hours to Stratford.
We were so happy to return to the hotel and had requested the same room we had before since it was so perfect. Much to our surprise and delight, we were upgraded to an even more spectacular room with panoramic views of Hyde Park and a huge living room/dining room! It was so gorgeous and once again the hotel exceeded even our already fantastic memory of our recent visit in February!
Everything was absolutely wonderful once again and may I say that we have stayed at outstanding five star hotels on every continent and 45 Park Lane is our favorite! Simply the BEST!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Dorchester-C, General Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear 129love2travel,
What a joy to read your review of your recent two visits to 45 Park Lane. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of each stay and that we were your chosen hotel for your reunion with your son. Thank you very much for the detailed and generous review. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again which I hope will be one day soon,

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I visit London frequently and have stayed in several nice hotels, including the historic Dorchester, where I had stayed in 2015. This time (Feb 2017) I decided to try the "45 Park Lane" hotel which is located next to Dorchester. The so-called "45" belongs to the Dorchester Collection and is located a few yards from Dorchester hotel itself. I contacted Raoul, who is the reservations manager, and he did his best to book me in one of the best rooms of the "45" - a high floor, corner room, overlooking Hyde Park. A fantastic room, spacious and beautifully decorated. I am not an easy hotels customer and I request the best I can have for the money I pay. And honestly at the "45" I got more than I anticipated, more than I expected. Why? Because the size of the hotel is such (40-50 rooms) that one receives real attention! Anything and everything I asked for was immediately provided, in no time. Even a special "scotch tape" I needed to pack up a large parcel was brought into my room only 1 minute after my request at the concierge. Impressed! I highly recommend "45" for business travellers or holiday makers alike who want to stay in the city centre (Mayfair) next to an iconic park and a walking distance to Piccadilly or Knightsbridge. Call Raoul. He's a very nice and polite person but also very professional. Have a nice time!

Room Tip: Call Raoul the reservations manager and ask for a corner room overlooking Hyde Park!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mious6
Dorchester-C, General Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Mious6,
Thank you for your very generous review of your recent stay at 45 Park Lane. I am really pleased to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed the location, the décor and the amazing food from CUT. I agree that Raul is a true service professional and thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times for cocktails we organised for my daughter & her partner to stay for her birthday could not have been nicer they were upgraded to a beautiful suite on the eighth floor we met them in the bar for drinks had such a lovely time the staff the venue always always spot on the drinks well amazing we always go for the crouching Tiger's fabulous Will be back soon thank you so much again for looking after my daughter and for all of the lovely cocktails before we headed off to Haaksan in Mayfair.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jill B,
I am delighted that Charlotte had a wonderful 30th birthday celebration. Thank you for choosing 45 Park Lane for such an important occasion. I am so glad that the suite was enjoyed and I agree that a Crouching Tiger cocktail from Bar45 is the perfect choice for a celebration. I hope it is not too long before you visit again,
Emily

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to have a couple of nights revisiting this wonderful hotel - part of the fabulous Dorchester group. From the moment we arrived, we were completely taken care of by all of the extremely professional colleagues, and as we have been there before, all of our preferences were known to everyone and we did not need to ask for anything. This all makes for a completely relaxing experience from start to finish which is so rare in this busy modern world.
As we were celebrating my husbands birthday, we chose Wolfgang Puck's CUT for dinner on the Saturday. The restaurant was very busy but the service was impeccable, and nothing was too much trouble. At the end of the meal a beautiful birthday cake was presented - thank you all so much for that.
45 is situated just opposite Hyde Park, and The Dorchester is just a few steps away, which also has some lovely restaurants, so no need to travel far for some memorable experiences
Sadly the weekend flew by too quickly, but we are already planning a return visit, and cannot wait.

Room Tip: Higher rooms give lovely views over Hyde Park and LOndon
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jane T,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at 45 Park Lane. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that the birthday celebrations were a great success. I am so glad to know that we will be welcoming you home again soon. Until then,

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This hotel is magnificent! It is beautiful and impeccably kept and simply delightful. All the staff are extremely welcoming and polite and genuinely helpful and attentive. Raoul at the front desk is most helpful and welcoming, he is a great credit to the Dorchester Collection brand. We wish to express our deepest gratitude and gratefulness to all the staff at this outstanding hotel for their first class hospitality.

Room Tip: All great rooms!!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mike Y,
What a pleasure to receive your comments post your recent stay at 45 Park Lane. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experience. I hope to welcome you back soon,