All reviews dorchester group park view sister hotel rooms are gorgeous in room dining general manager bathroom mirror outstanding hotel large tv king bed i highly recommend this hotel green park late check english breakfast spacious room worcester macbook
Reviewed 28 February 2017

This hotel is magnificent! It is beautiful and impeccably kept and simply delightful. All the staff are extremely welcoming and polite and genuinely helpful and attentive. Raoul at the front desk is most helpful and welcoming, he is a great credit to the Dorchester Collection brand. We wish to express our deepest gratitude and gratefulness to all the staff at this outstanding hotel for their first class hospitality.

Room tip: All great rooms!!
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Dorchester-C, General Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Mike Y,
What a pleasure to receive your comments post your recent stay at 45 Park Lane. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experience. I hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We made a quick stop to this rare jem on Valentine's and it did not dissapoint. From the moment you arrive, the staff are there to meet your every need. The interior of this hotel is absolutely beautiful, the rooms adequately spacious, though I would say if you have the extra funds, go for a suite with the view of Hyde Park (which is where we stayed). The rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and are very cosy. You also have the benefit of dining at the classy restaurant CUT. The standard of food here is very good and service mirrors what you get from the hotel. As a sister hotel to The Dorchester, it follows the tradition of elegance, style and great service,I'll definitely be going back at some point... 5 stars!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Trey W,
Thank you for your very generous 5 star review - I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at 45 Park Lane and dining at CUT. We hope to welcome you back next Valentine's Day if not before.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I spent the tail end of our European holiday @ 45 Park Lane. Everything about this hotel is a delight, from the talented, attentive staff to the delicious breakfasts offered at Cut, the small surprises delivered to our room and the modern interiors. Sitting at Cut is wonderful because it provides a bird's eye view of London life whizzing by the window.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear James1980stack,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at 45 Park Lane and especially the breakfast and in room treats prepared by our great team from CUT. I do hope to welcome you back again soon,
John Scanlon,

Reviewed 9 January 2017

My wife and I have stayed at numerous Five Star hotels from Asia to New Zealand to Australia, to North America, to Europe, and to the Middle East. Without question, 45 Park Lane is "the very best!!". It excels in every category including overall equality, rooms, in room dining, service, and above all, Wolfgang Puck's restaurant Cut.

My wife and I were upgraded a one bedroom suite overlooking Park Lane and Hyde Park. We were at the hotel over Christmas and New Years and were able to see the bright neon lights from the Winter Carnival across the road in Hyde Park. We were greeted with a bottle of French champagne upon our arrival and the hotel General Manager invited us to see London's New Year's Eve Firework show on the Thames from the rooftop of the ajoinging Dorchester Hotel.

The hotel's location in the heart of Mayfair couldn't be beat. My wife and I had to take cabs everywhere because of our difficulties walking, but the usual cab fare was only five to six pounds. If we were able to walk, the hotel was only a short distance to Picadilly or Knightsbridge. The hotel did not have a separate concierge, but the front desk staff was well trained and handled these duties admirably.

It was a please have all of our meals served in our own private dining. It was very difficult
leaving the hotel when the room service kitchen was serviced by Cut for all three meals. And best off all, each meal arrived promptly and without out any delays. It was just like being served by your own butler at home.

The entire staff made my wife and myself feel like we were at home in Beverly Hills. Everyone addressed us by name and did their utmost to be extremely helpful. We found the prices for the restaurant and in-room dining to be very fair considering the quality of the food. Wolfgang Puck has always been one of our favorite chefs and it was a delight to find that he was in charge of the hotel's kitchens.

Our stay at 45 Park Lane was truly an exceptional event and made Christmas and New Years a very special time. The hotel's General Manager John Scanlon did everything to make our stay a memorable one. We plan to make 45 Park Lane our home in London during all our future visits to that city.

Room tip: Rooms with a view of Park Lane and Hyde Park are highly recommended..
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank allanmh

Dear allanmh,
It was a pleasure to read your very detailed review of your stay at 45 Park Lane. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I am delighted that you greatly enjoyed your time with us. I do hope to welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Beautiful design, simple yet elegant rooms. We came late November and loved the Christmas tree in the lobby. The on-site restaurant is exceptional for breakfast, lunch & dinner. The service, though, was the best part. Simply outstanding! Attentive concierge - they even found us Harry Potter tickets!

Date of stay: November 2016
Dorchester-C, General Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Rachel L,
Thank you very much for your great review of your visit to 45 Park Lane. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again one day soon.