“Best pizza wvwr”

Ranked #902 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 6 - USD 21
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Soho Joe is the product of a husband and wife team who both have more than twenty years experience in the catering industry. Open from early morning until late at night, Soho joe is an exciting new venture situated in the buzzing heart of Soho, serving a range of food and drinks at extremely affordable prices. All food is prepared daily on site so whether it be for a coffee made by one of their professionally trained barristas or a pizza made by one of their award winning pizzaiolos.
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

It's not easy thing for Italians to find a proper pizza in London...here's the place if you want a vibrant spot with good cuisine. I visit it often and it never let me down!
In the heart of soho! Highly recommended!

2  Thank Lele C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Very argumentative Staff, too hot, hosts rude. I love Soho Joes and whenever I find myself hungry in soho, this is my spot. In fact last night I travelled all the way across London with some friends. The place as always was busy and fully booked. We requested a table to which we said we could have for an hour. Which was fine with us. We ordered our food and sat down. A friend had a problem with his meal and when the server came over he requested to see a manager. The door host/ manager appeared under 10 mins later. Immediately we realised he already had his back up. We weren't looking for a free meal or a refund, in fact the reason we were there is because we are all restaurant managers following on from a long meeting. All we wanted to do was make the .manager aware to check is stock because it was no good. Instead the Manager on shift just continue to argue and became more and more aggressive.
Because of this I now won't be returning. Although there are many excellent reviews on here- Do yourself a favour and read some of the bad ones. That will indeed paint a picture of what the management team are like at this establishment.

1  Thank Maddie E
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Well a nice post works do visit ruined by Steve "the manager" ordered a 28oz £32 wagu steak/gristle.... see photos as "Steve" was adamant that my steak had loads of meat on it. Correct! Probably about 14oz. However 50/50 meat/gristle isn't a good steak. Steve likes to argue. Steve doesn't have any customer service skills. Even when presented with the evidence. Well done Steve, another customer lost! Would also help if you had a check on your standards as chewing gum (not fresh) under the tables isn't a good indication of quality!! Avoid like the plague and visit somewhere else that values your custom!

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Really great for a group booking. Social and buzzing, with great pizzas and burgers. The Prosecco is great too. All affordable!

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here last night with my mum before we went to see a theatre show. Restaurant was quiet when we arrived, we had booked a table so we're greeted and given a table straight away. Service is excellent, really friendly staff and food is amazing. We left at 6.30 to go to our show and every single table was taken which shows it popularity. Great value for money would definitely recommend and will visit again.

2  Thank melrick92