1,398 results
All reviewsaldgate tube stationnespresso machinefour poster bedcomplimentary mini baraveda toiletriessquare milesoft drinks and snacksking executive roomfree wificomfortable bedminute walklovely hotelwalk in showercircle lineloved this hotelan upgradebeautiful room
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Stayed for 1 night before a meeting in London. Although stayed at other Indigo's before I found this one to be more comfortable and better furnished. Location is great both for access to Aldgate and Tower Hill / Gateway tube station. I ate in the restaurant on site and food was good quality and plentiful for the money. I had a great nights sleep. the staff were friendly and I would return again for business or leisure.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Indigoteam, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear Guest,

I guess that’s Indigo’s trade mark – the most comfortable stay for its guests. We’re glad we met your expectation for you to want to return again be it for business or leisure. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend arrived here on 22nd August for 2 nights for my 30th birthday. Hotel is across the road from Aldgate tube station so very accessible. From the moment we arrived we were treated with the best customer service I have ever experienced. The girls on reception were very welcoming and helpful to us. As it was my 30th we were upgraded to a bigger room (free of charge) which was a great touch. The hotel room was very comfy and very trendy!! Loved the decor and vibe of the place. Free tea and coffee and an espresso machine. Also the fridge was re-stocked daily with coke, chocolates and water.......for free!! Fully air conditioned and the bathroom was great, huge powerful shower etc etc!! Cannot fault this hotel at all. From the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out was an absolute delight!!! We will definitely be returning next year on our next London adventure....10/10 this hotel knocks socks off the big hotel chains. I would only stay in the indigo Tower Hill in future. Thanks a lot guys you absolutely made my 30th. Dan

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel O

Dear Guest,

We’re so happy you had the most memorable 30th birthday but please know that birthday or no birthday you’ll still get the same service from Indigo Tower Hill. Thanks for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

This is a great hotel and I would certainly choose this hotel next time I visit London. The location was just perfect for me, close to London Tower and Bridge. I purchased a ticket for the Original Tour bus, which brought me to all other great sites in London. Décor at the hotel is really beautiful, staff are very friendly and helpful. I didn't eat at the hotel, but chose cafes nearby. Lift was broke when I arrived, but staff member took my bag all the way to the top 6th floor, it was soon fixed and didn't disturb my stay at all. Good value for London!

Stayed: August 2015

Dear Guest,

That’s what service is like at Indigo. We look for ways and means to serve your needs even when these may some difficulty like a temporarily broken lift. You say you’ll choose this hotel next time you visit London – Well, we’ll look forward to that and make sure you won’t regret the choice. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Had a lovely time at this great hotel! Service was amazing from beginning to end... Rooms were so lovely and clean. It was really good for a couple. We did not have our meal here as my husband booked other places as we were visiting different places in London. Next time we will try there breakfast.Will definitely stay here again if we get the chance.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for noting that service was good from “beginning to end.” That is how it is at Indigo Tower Hill. We’re proud of the kind of service we provide. For us service is our business!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

This is a small boutique hotel situated at a superb location between Aldgate and Tower Hill stations so getting around is a snap. Hotel staff are friendly, professional and went out of their way to sort out one or two little issues i had with getting around and food.
Room design is at the very least interesting and just walking through a couple of floors at the hotel will bring a chuckle to your lips at some of the design quirks. My favorite is a massive iron door on one of the staff rooms.
My room was comfy,fabulously quirky and convenient for me however, this being London, the room was tiny (even for London standards) which might be an issue for some, particularly those travelling with families. Based on my experience, it might be better suited for business travelers or couples.
Plenty of restaurants exist around the area so eating out is no problem.
Other than the room size, i had no quibbles with a short stay at this hotel.Enjoyable!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Very precise review. Hotel Indigo Tower Hill is the usual choice of business travelers especially because of its location but like you, many of our guests who have come for leisure, find the hotel conveniently situated for their needs and like you too think the hotel is part of their enjoyable stay in London. Thanks!