All reviews tennis courts cartwright gardens quiet crescent st pancras euston station kings cross british library triple room cooked breakfast tea making facilities quiet street rooms are small breakfast was included full english short stay one night stay tea and coffee
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Everything about this place was fine and the receptionist was very helpful getting us into a room (standard double) early as we arrived at 7AM after a long haul flight. The hotel was very well located in a quiet area and was clean and in good repair. Good WiFi. Breakfast OK. Struggled with the luggage as there is no lift. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom adequate. My only issue was the size of the room. It was just about big enough for the bed and that was it. No chair or desk space and nowhere to store clothes or luggage. It would be good for a couple of nights but after that it would get irritating for us. I didn't see any day room so it would be difficult to relocate to another part if you want to read, use the internet etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel is convenient, clean, and comfortable. The rooms are on the small side, if you are not spending loads of time in your hotel room as we did on our trip this was personally not an issue for us. Another thing that did not bother us, but may bother some, is there there was not a lift and the hallways were twisty and small, so if you travel with large baggage this could be a problem. We didn't require or request baggage assistance so I can't write about any experience there. This hotel may not be for everyone, but if you are looking for a clean, affordable hotel with breakfast and wi-fi within a 5 minute walk to an Underground station The Judd Hotel more than does the job. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mkuhn325
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I wouldn't return here.
The facts - I stayed in a small room in the annex. It was badly laid out with small single beds. I had a bad night's sleep, disturbed by a generator / air con unit that switched on and off all night. Another dsappointment was the shower or more precisely the gel. The bottle was watered down, so I had to shower with shampoo. To top it off I went for an early breakfast. The waitress asked me not to sit on a 4 table as they were expecting a group. Ok I said and moved to another table to watch the staff sit there 10 minutes later for their break.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Judd hotel after getting stranded in London due "the beast from the east". The old lady at the reception did not caused a good impression on our arrival with a no friendly attitude at all but the other gentleman that also works at the reception was very friendly and helpful. The accommodation is standard but clean and suited well our needs. Breakfast was included and good. Location is very good if you want to explore London.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eduardo N
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great location. Unfortunately room is tiny and freezing. We stayed night 28/2 in room 105. Tv didn't work and room would not heat up... and the snow outside meant we almost had to we are our coats to bed.
If you find a gift voucher in the room it's mine.. I lost it and it was a birthday present.

Date of stay: February 2018