All reviewstennis courtscartwright gardensquiet crescentst pancraseuston stationbreakfast roomkings crosstriple roombritish libraryrussel squarecooked breakfasttea making facilitiessingle bedquiet locationbreakfast was includedrooms are smallfull english
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Stayed for one night in this centrally located, very friendly hotel.
My daughters and I shared a room for three, which was simple but clean and fully equipped with everything we needed.
Would definitely stay again

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for just 1 night across the road from main hotel. Excellent price for the location, room was clean and bathroom fine. Had an excellent breakfast and reception staff were very welcoming, would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018

The bathroom smelt like fungus and was disgusting, and for a family of 4 the pull out sofa bed was the only double bed, and was as hard as a rock. I ended up sleeping on the single bed and my son slept with my husband on the sofa bed, for the price we paid I expected 4 beds for a quad room.

The breakfast toast was cold, the bacon was hard and my milk for the coffee was taken off my table while we were still there and given to another customer in front of us! There weren't enough tables for the customers and so strangers had to share a table and you were rushed as soon as you put a knife down.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lea S
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Judd Hotel when we went to watch the football, the hotel was a great location for Euston Station in a lovely tree lined street. We didn't pay a great amount for our night and was pleasantly surprised when we arrived,the guy on reception was extremely friendly and helpful allowing us to leave our bags. When we returned late after the match we were shown to our room ,I've got to say I was a little disappointed, the room was very small and painted a horrible colour, but then I reminded myself that it was adequate for what we had paid. The bathroom was clean and modern and had good quality toiletries. The next morning the breakfast was great, hot and served by pleasant staff. No frills but good value.
The huge negative for us was the quality of the the bed, I'm afraid it was a disaster, there is only one place that bed should be and that's a skip. If this was sorted I would not hesitate to stay here again at £80 for a double.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

To be fair reviewers this is only a 3 star hotel and designed to be. Great location . I found it clean , updated and good for purpose. I was helped with my cases ; the breakfast was good and the room was spotless as was the en suite. I just wish I had discovered to switch off the heating earlier as it was noisy but hey , I know now !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo