All reviewsoxford streetsister hotelyour luggageideal locationstayed for one nightfew minutes walkprimark
Reviewed 31 March 2018

the room was nice, a bit tight if you are sharing with someone else. everything was available from hair dryer, iron, mini bar...etc. the location was THE BEST, a few minutes walk from oxford street. No elevators, but shouldn't be a huge problem. they offer you a help with your luggage.
definitely well maintained, and was worth what we paid for.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The staff are terrific, local knowledge not great (but I lived here so not a problem for me) apart from that they couldn’t be lovelier. The only real negative was hat decor was tired and no power points by he bed, that said comfy bed and good sized room. Would say they need better pillows but that’s me being very fussy. Staff are key to a good stay and they have a great bunch her at Marble Arch and Shaftesbury

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Upon opening the door my wife and I knew we were going to like this visit, we were met with welcoming staff in particular Margarita was a delight and we were both impressed with her professional demeanour throughout our visit. The room was clean, the bed comfy, tea and coffee facilities together with a microwave if needed were a welcome touch. The breakfast was excellent not just the choice, quality but the waiting staff were so attentive making it a joy to start your leisurely day. The location was very good 5 minutes from Marble Arch tube station even at our pace. All in all a very pleasant experience making our trip and memories a pleasure to recount. Further just a grateful mention for Ali who helped take our bags to the room and to the blonde lady on the waiting staff at breakfast and our night time manager sorry I never got their names, and of course Margarita.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tweedily
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Arrived, having been booked by my Companies travel agent. Couldn't find me on system. I proved booking by showing them the 'Opera' system print out. They then blamed the night shift. Found me a room, but regretfully for the bloke having an afternoon nap, it was already occupied by an existing guest who was not very happy. Manager was called, arrived some time later, found me a room, wanted me to pay for it. No, I'm prepaid by company credit card, out comes Opera print out again to prove it. Down to room, it's in the basement and about as big as a standard garden shed. Asked for iron and board, told already in room. Looked in cupboard/safe/wardrobe, board but no iron. Bellhop said he would have to look for one, which took about 40 minutes.

Went to event, back about 01:30 to bed (quite comfy) to be woken at 6:10 by air compressor noise from plant room next door, REALLY loud.

Went for walk down road to another hotel for breakfast, as that's where it's served.

Only saving grace is location. In short, very poor, rooms tiny, very noisy, facilities zero, staff weak.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Location is ideal, less than 5 minute walk to Oxford street and Marble Arch/Hyde Park. Room was very nice and a lot more spacious than expected in London. The bed was very comfy. There was building work going on right across the street but it didn't bother us much, perhaps if your a light sleeper then request a room facing the back.

There is no lift in the property so its difficult for baggage, however the receptionist did help us.

No savoury vegetarian option available at breakfast, and no substitute for meat offered with full english, such as extra items. The portions of beans and eggs were very small. The was no non-dairy milk available (the lady on the table next to us was asking for this as well) I hope they can do more in the future to accomodate vegans and vegetarians.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple