Book In Advance

from USD 18.80
from USD 18.60
from USD 53.20
14,902 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour grim reaper tour our tour guide london tour interesting stories great introduction buckingham palace highly recommend this tour london's history three hours covent garden hour tour trafalgar square big ben angus
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My family and I realky enjoyed our tour with Ivo. He was very knowledgable about the city and told us plenty of intetesting stories. I recommend averyone take these tours.

Reviewed yesterday

Great people and great service. ;) Recommend for all who come to London as a starting point for discover this great city.

Reviewed yesterday

Myself & my boyfriend booked on to this walking tour whilst on a 3 day break in London and thought it was fantastic - Rob our tour guide made the tour fun & memorable. We done the tour on our last day in London but would recommend doing it on your first day, as there are other tours offered that we would've liked to do if we had more time.

Overall, would highly recommend SANDEMANs tours as we have done several in other European cities. Always a great way to spend a few hours & learn a lot about the place your are visiting!

Reviewed 2 days ago

The Westminster walking tour was fantastic. Our guide, Patrick was informative and funny. He provided a lot of history and stories about London. It's a lot of walking in a short period of time so come ready for this.

1  Thank psleong23
Reviewed 3 days ago

I have become quite the fan of a good walking tour! They provide a wonderful introduction to the city and help to orient you to what what you want to do. This was no exception. Myself, my husband, and my parents all enjoyed Robin's wit and knowledge during this tour of the London sites, including Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guards to Trafalgar Square and the history of the statues there.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Rob was a great guide, we got to know a lot of things that would only be possible after researching.