“Italian food”

Price range: USD 19 - USD 38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Casa Becci is a traditional family run Italian restaurant located in the heart of Marylebone It is one of the longest established independent Italian restaurants in London established in its current location for thirty years We serve home made food and classic Italian wines with efficient service in a relaxed atmosphere
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a very friendly, reasonably priced restaurant serving good Italian food. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Went along to try casa becci after a work colleague mentioned it.
The place is small and have a home like feel. The food was delicious especially the linguine lobster and the veal Melaneze!
I was greeted by an old lady with a smile who insisted to hang my coat.
General the service and the staff were very nice. However one of the staff was adamant not to smile and clearly in a hurry. Will definitely go back, ideally on that guy off day!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Generous portions. Fantastic staff..
Hadn't eaten a bolognaise this good for a while...
Certain to go back.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We have been in this place for a dinner with friends. The atmosphere is ok, even the food it's not bad.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I was on a trip to London and had a mooch around Baker Street. We were looking for a nice restaurant, preferably not a chain. Stumbled upon a street board advertising an Italian down a side street. It's tiny inside, very authentic. Service was fast and efficient and friendly. I ordered steak and my partner ordered red mullet, which was on the specials menu. Both were delightful. We treated ourselves to dessert - I had the lemon cake with ice cream, it was delicious. We were very lucky to get in when we did as the place became absolutely packed out. The only slight sting was the service charge which at nearly £8 for two of us was a little surprise but see my other London reviews, as it is seems to be the new thing now (back in Manchester you tend to get this for over 6 or 10 people respectively). It wouldn't put me off going again as it was wonderful and I always tip anyway, however, it's sad that they don't point this out beforehand. This is a hidden gem in London, loved it.