2,731 results
All reviews battersea park battersea power station exercise bike sloane sq sauna and steam room great hotel spa facilities mood lighting huge bed bus stop minute walk rooms are spacious modern hotel london hotel booked this hotel lovely room breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 15 July 2010

The hotel boasts a good location which is pretty much why we stayed there. I worked in and around London so knew area very well.
I paid for an EXECUTIVE room because this time we were with my daughter and could use the extra space.
However, what we got was a standard room. I complained and pointed out my booking form stated executive room which didn't seem to register with the staff. I was told that the standard room in this hotel represented an executive room equivalent in other hotels.
Nice ! However as I pointed out to the idiot I'm not staying somewhere else. He would check this out and you've guessed refused to acknowledge that the booking was correct even the price we paid was ignored. When I was in the police I think this might be called a deception.
The room itself was no great shakes, the aircon didn't work the additional bed they slung in the room for my daughter didn't have any blankets or pillows........really basic housekeeping errors.
All in all a really poor example of a superior hotel. Don't expect the staff to sought out anything for you they have barely a grasp of how a hotel should work.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank sshane
Reviewed 11 July 2010

The Pestana Chelsea Bridge is in a great location, just a 15 minute walk from Sloan Sq Underground and 5 min taxi ride from London Victoria (which links directly with Gatwick airport). The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are effortlessly cool, crisp and modern. The beds are to die for...so comfortable and great bathrooms. The breakfasts are incredible. The pool area is fanastic BUT WARNING!!! THE POOL IS ABSOLUTELY FREEZING! This is so disappointing! This is a wonderful addition to your hotel but no-one wants a beautiful leisure pool that feels like your in the North Sea in January!! Brrrrrrr!!!! Try and avoid room service. Unfortunately both times I've stayed here communicating with the late room service staff was really difficult due to language barriers. The room service menu after 11 is also pretty basic and over-priced. But all in all a great place to stay in London.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank palmsie
Reviewed 7 July 2010

take my advice and go to another hotel £672 for 3 nights bad food rude staff dont spend your money here .

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank FLYINGNANNY
Reviewed 5 July 2010

PROS: Good location for what we wanted (party in Battersea). Decent room, nothing amazing but bright modern and comfy. Friendly check in etc. Very comfy bed.

CONS: This hotel is not in Chelsea, it is a good 15-20 minutes walk to the Kings Road or a bus ride away. Breakfast was £17 per head for a very lame re-heated meal which arrived cold. Not appetising at all. £7 delivery charge to bring it (um, why??).

Not very impressed but nothing could prepare us for when we were tiding up ready to leave and went to put something in the bin in the bathroom... There was a USED condom in the bin. Completely and utterly disgusting. Completely and utterly unacceptable for a 4 star hotel. Checked out. Complained. Were told that 'they would look into it', no apology, no real reaction to something as gross as this. We asked the doorman how the car park worked as we left. The car park is right next to the hotel with lots of guests using it. We were told 'It's nothing to do with us". Re-ask the question, do we pay here? Pay there? You must know something? Only to be told again that "Nothing to do with us, can't help you, don't know how it works" Useless. Again, from a 4 star hotel?? I get better service at a 2 star B+B.

Do not recommend. Pretty chavvy, unclean with disinterested staff. Sound good to you? Thought not. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SW4Reviewer
Reviewed 4 July 2010

Got a great deal on this hotel and was very pleased with the rooms, the service, and the location...a quick bus ride away from the center of London. Read a lot of reviews about train noise, but it was hardly noticeable from our room on the fifth floor. Top pick for any future stays in London

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple