2,706 results
All reviewsbattersea parkbattersea power stationexercise bikesloane sqsauna and steam roomgreat hotelspa facilitiesmood lightinghuge bedbus stopminute walkrooms are spaciousmodern hotellondon hotelbooked this hotellovely roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Pestana for 4 days in September (2 adults + 2x 3 year-olds) during the end of our vacations.

The hotel is new and modern and pretty business oriented. It has a sleek indoor pool and sauna in the basement which came in very handy to us. Just be advised that there are specific times in which kids can go to the pool area and they change in weekends (in our case it was 11:30 am to 5:30 pm for weekdays and 11:30 to 3:30 pm weekends).

The rooms are spacious and pretty modern. Everything looks pretty new and is in very good condition.

It is located in front of Battersea Park, which can also be very handy. Moreover, there is a fun bike rental company called Recumbents which is located just off the closest entrance to the park (0.6 mi).

I have to mention the fantastic staff at the hotel, from the people serving breakfast, to reception and room service. Very non-bureaucratic approach in general.

We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pestana_Chelsea, General Manager at Pestana Chelsea Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear P F,

Thanks for your review - I am so glad you were impressed with our staff and the hotel's location and will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Myself and various colleagues had rooms booked here for a night's stay. We've stayed before - it's always comfortable; big beds, nice robes in the bathroom and a very good night's sleep. The breakfast is good too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank doronsalomon

Dear Doronsalomon,

Thanks so much for your review - I am so glad you had a great time at our hotel and you have stayed with us a number of times. Thank you very much for your support, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Had a lovely warm welcome from the reception staff on arrival. The hotel was ok.. could be cleaner ( public toilets were rather smelly!!) . Main criticism .. each time we returned to the hotel there were guests standing outside by the entrance smoking.. and being non smokers this was rather off putting... could hotel management suggest somewhere else for the smokers rather than immediately right utside the entrance door???

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Pestana_Chelsea, General Manager at Pestana Chelsea Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear jwjoydays,

Thanks for your review - I am sorry to hear we didn't deliver to our usual standard on this occasion; regarding your comments about the bathrooms, please allow me to apologise. I will ensure that our Housekeeping team continues to clean our bathrooms regularly and increase the frequency if necessary. I have also noted your feedback about the smoking and will discuss it with our team. Again, please accept my apologies and thank you for bringing these issues to my attention.

I hope your experience would not prevent you from returning - it would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had an overnight stay on the sunday of August of bank holiday weekend. The check in was nice and easy and staff were friendly. We had a free drink which we used to sit outside as it was a very hot day. Due to the sun outside we did not use the spa facilities.

The room was very spacious and clean, just what we needed.

The only negative is that this really isn't in chelsea and is quite a walk to the King's road however due to the nice day this didnt ruin our visit but not sure we would stay here again - would probably pick somewhere closer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaffTiff

Dear TaffTiff,

Thanks for your review - I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us overall and will pass on your great comments to our staff. I'm sorry to hear that you found the location a little out of the way for your needs - for future reference, there are good public transport options available from right outside, which could make it easier to get around London if you did decide to return.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We use this hotel when we stay in London. It is comfortable and the amenities are excellent.
It is located almost on the banks of the river Thames and opposite Battersea Park, so plenty of chances to walk and enjoy the views up and down the river.
Worth trying.

Room Tip: The higher up floors to the back of the hotel have great views across central London.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Richard G,

Thanks for your review - I am so pleased to hear our hotel is your go-to accommodation for London. Thanks for your great comments about our location - I hope to have you back with us again soon.