2,729 results
All reviews battersea park battersea power station exercise bike sloane sq sauna and steam room great hotel spa facilities mood lighting huge bed bus stop minute walk rooms are spacious modern hotel london hotel booked this hotel lovely room breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

Really pleased to find this hotel & get a good rate at short notice.
Rooms are spacious & the decor is very trendy. Large bed which was a little bit firm but still comfortable. We had a room at the front of the hotel & it was very peaceful & had a good nights sleep. Great bathroom with a separate bath & shower, fluffy towels & robes.
Staff were very friendly & polite. Lobby is welcoming with a nice bar area. Breakfast was good & not too expensive (for London) at £18.50 for a full English.
The only thing that would stop me from returning is the location. Just over Chelsea Bridge, it's a 15 minute walk to the nearest tube station & I prefer to be a bit more central. There is a very regular bus service right outside the hotel though.
Overall a good stay & if they could pick the hotel up & move it a little more central it would be perfect!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank DebbyL25
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I stayed at this lovely hotel with my wife & son last week, where we visited London to watch the ATP Tennis at the O2 Arena and catch a show & general shopping visit to the West End. The presentation of the hotel is fabulous, with a very warm welcome from Reception & Doormen. I agree that it is a 15 min walk to Sloane Square station, but this wasn't a problem, as I would much prefer this, than be closer into the City. Sloane Square is so chic & classy with plenty to see and nice places to eat in. The hotel provides a wonderful breakfast, at a reasonable price of £15/ head, being an average price in such a quality 4* hotel. The room was very comfortable, but as an Executive Room with a 3rd Bed, should have been a bit larger with a proper bed, especially for a 16 year old. An excellent night's sleep with no noise at all, even at the front of the hotel, but it is set back from the main road. The bathroom and fittings were of a high standard, with a roomy shower and low level lighting. There was an area for tea making with a separate sink, which was quite useful. We got a very good deal with Expedia and I would not hesitate in booking for next year's visit to the City.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Positive impression:
- service
- helpful personnel
- spacious room
- modern style
- place and public transport availability

Negatives are not so significant:
- to my room price breakfast was not included. Breakfast is not cheap
- charging for wifi (I not needed it during the trip)
- bar prices expensive

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dmitrii P
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have stayed in this hotel 3 times now and have never been disappointed. Lovely spacious rooms and comfortable roomy beds. Unlike previous reviewer I have never had a problem receiving/ sending emails or getting mobile phone calls.

The gym being separate from the spa works well as the gym is quieter which is handy as it is fairly small . One small comment is that it would be good to have hygienic wipes available to wipe down the machines after use.

I found the staff really polite and helpful - particularly on the restaurant .

It may not be bang in the centre but it's not difficult to get there and the pleasures of walking in Battersea Park or along the riverboat a long way to compensate for that.

Room Tip: Ask for a rear facing room as the views of the city are great.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My daughter and I stayed here on Friday 2 November and really enjoyed our stay we upgraded to the executive room which was very nice ,and had a fantastic view of the iconic battersea power station and the Thames plus many great building hugging the London skyline.

Hotel room was comfortable and had a great night sleep, the spa and pool look great although we did not use it ,and executive bar on 11 th floor with canopies and free drinks between 5.30pm tp 7pm was a real gem.

At 7.09pm we headed to sloane square to the royal court theatre to watch a new play called Nsfw no idea what it stands for but it was fun in places . And thoroughly enjoyed by us and the young audience.

A night on the south bank followed at the British film institute follwedby the late tube to sloane square and a five minute late bus back to Chelsea bridge ,the hotel is served fantastically by cab and buses just opposite the hotel and sloane square is a five minute bus or cab away . Opposite the hotel we discovered Wandsworth park ,it was like a movie set ,the joggers ,those doing exercise ,the dog walkers ,families ,and the park fronts the Thames it's really a beautiful walk .

The morning started before with the full English that was indeed excellent and great service by the staff ,and after the walk in the park to fight the calories of that breakfast .

I can not fault this hotel ,Wereally did love it ,and will go again for another weekend .

Enjoy

Room Tip: I have no doubt the helpful staff will do that ,they were exceptional and so friendly .
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family