19,169 results
All reviewsbig benlondon eyestudio roomiconic viewprimo barmodern hotelsouth bankthe executive loungebig hotelexcellent locationsofa bedfantastic hotellounge areaan upgrademini bartube stationwestminster
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel last week with my family. I booked a 2 bedroom suite. We really liked the suite, it was perfect and spacious for my family of five. We had a small terrace that we enjoyed. The room came equipped with a kitchenette including a dishwasher, 2 electric burners, microwave and fridge. Floors desperately needed to be mopped, and carpet is terribly stained. Location was great. Staff at the hotel that we encountered was friendly.

Now the reason for my negative review - park plaza is a seemingly upscale hotel with a good reputation. We spent nearly $4000 for 6 nights/7 days. I would never have thought that in my luxury suite I need to worry about petty theft. I had placed a pile of clothes on a small end table. One night I noticed that I couldn’t locate a pair of white pants that I had placed on the end table. I looked around my hotel room for a few minutes thinking that maybe I misplaced them or they fell behind furniture. I didn’t find them. I assumed that I placed them in my laundry bag but I didn’t check. I had also placed a very expensive designer silk shirt on the end table. I planned to wear it on the day before I was to leave but I chose not to because the rain would ruin silk. I did not notice that this shirt was missing until I arrived home and unpacked my luggage. And my white pants are nowhere to be found.

I also noticed that items in my suitcase were shuffled around. I purchased a designer handbag 2 days before I was to leave. I intentionally placed it under clothes and a pack of baby diapers before leaving for our outing. When I opened my suitcase in the evening I noticed my handbag was on top of my clothes. I asked my husband if he moved the bag of diapers and he told me that he had not touched my bag...I thought it was odd, and felt very uncomfortable.

Needless to say, I’m livid and I feel violated. This should not happen in a luxury suite at a hotel like park plaza. It is Unbelievable. Filing a police report is not the answer here - Park plaza, hire some better people. Your staff needs to match your caliber. Stealing clothing from guests is very low.

As much as we liked this hotel, we will never stay here again and for safety reasons we will never recommend the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Spicyg78
Suat B, General Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and rating.

I have shared your feedback with our Security Services Manager and unfortunately we don't have any record that this has been reported to us. We are here to help and would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to investigate further so please reach out to the Hotel directly.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, atmosphere was great, excellent service, very pretty and clean, staff were professional and very helpful, the breakfast was delicious, a big variety of food, centrally located
I will recommend to friends and family..loved it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Suat B, General Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Vanesa,

Thanks for posting your comments on TA. We always appreciate feedback from our valued guests and it was a pleasure sharing your review with my team, a great way to start a Monday, so thank you for that. It was a pleasure looking after you.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We were exhausted from sightseeing and chose Joel's b/c it was easy. We were so pleasantly surprised. Our meals were delcious and our server, Konrad, was very busy, yet incredibly attentive and friendly. We will most definately reurn for another meal before we leave London.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Cindy,

Thanks you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Konrad was over the moon to read your review and really did put the biggest smile on his face, thank you formatting his day and highlighting him for his service. We will look forward to looking after you again.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Hotel is nice and big. Massive que when we arrived to check in , welcome drinks would of been nice as it was a hot day.
Our room was lovely got a good nights sleep in the big comfy bed. We were looking for a relaxing swim at the pool in the spa this wasn't the case as was overrun by children bombing in the pool. Fair enough but this should have been made aware of as this was one of our reasons for choosing this hotel.
The food was lovely in the restaurants and so was the breakfast so could not fault there.
The location was very good everything near by.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Suat B, General Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thanks for sharing your review and rating with us; we really appreciate all feedback we receive and have noted your comments.
I'm sorry to hear your experience in our Mandara Spa didn't meet your expectations but pleased to hear you enjoyed the dining options available.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards