19,856 results
All reviews big ben london eye studio room iconic view primo bar modern hotel south bank big hotel the executive lounge excellent location sofa bed fantastic hotel lounge area an upgrade mini bar tube station westminster
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Picked this hotel for its location. Close to tube/buses restaurants and a 10 minute amble to the Playhouse Theatre over the footbridge, Hotel was clean, bathroom was of a high standard. Staff were helpful and polite. Facilities were good although we did not need them as it was such a brief stay. Had a twin room so we could guarantee 3ft each! Don't know what double rooms were like but ours was perfectly fine. Beds comfortable and crisp sheets. Would recommend and would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Suat B, General Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for the great 5* review.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to the wonderful staff at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge. Second stay and truly wonderful

The hotel is in a fantastic location and is well kitted out and not too badly priced.

Food is awesome but the staff are simply great. Thank you - especially Ralph Trainee on reception - a very polite gent - see pic

Trip type: Travelled on business
John M, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thanks for sharing your review and rating with us.

It was our pleasure to take care of you and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With best regards

John Murphy
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This Hotel has the most outstanding breakfasts! I loved the fact that it is centrally located and within walking distance of a few sites we visited. The staff is accommodating and pleasant and the rooms were well kept. I will definitely stay here again! We had high tea in the downstairs restaurant and it was remarkable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sholmes109

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My room key never worked and had to get it replaced 10 times over a 2 day period. Then found out that my lock on the door was broken and I didn't even need a key card as my room was available for anyone to walk in while I was out.

Leather office seats all worn out on edges. Atrium dirty. Spy hole completely dusty. Orange juice never appeared on my room service breakfast. 2 very rude receptionists asking my financial status as I could not afford the primarily deposit.

Overall a very poor experience and I will not be asking my employer tonuse this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank niknakk72
Suat B, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that you encountered some difficulties with your room key deactivating, this can happen when your card is placed near a magnet. Our doors do not have the function to be left unlocked and a key card is always required; at times the battery can run out but your door will remain closed and locked in this instance. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay.

Many thanks,
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Location - fantastic, walking distance to Big Ben and Houses of Parliament and all other attractions and squares, around 30 min walk to Trafalgar Square.
Hotel - was great.
When arrived big hotel, little overwhelming.
Function or convention 700 people in attendance but didn't matter.
It was just very very busy.
Room - was great.
Bed - was great.
Bathroom - was great.
We had superior room, with no outside window, there was a mezzanine, couldn't really see if it was day or night, unless looking up.
Service - really good.
Wifi - great throughout whole hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017