“THE BEST Persian Restaurant I've come across so far”
Review of Little Persia

Little Persia
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Persia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,206 of 24,832 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Persian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I go to this restaurant once a week with my friends. They serve amazing amazing amazing food! I would highly recommend my favourites, lamb chops and kebab koubideh. Staff there are quite friendly, ambience is cozy and the prices for food and shisha are pretty reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening meal at Little Persia. We found the service to be pleasant and the food to be delicious. The cocktail menu was very nice-the Marakesh was great!

Thoroughly enjoyed the hummus and the freshly baked nan while we looked over the menu. We enjoyed watching them bake the nan and serve it straight from the oven.

We loved the boneless chicken skewers-very tender and flavorful. Likewise, we loved the roasted lamb dish. It was fantastic. The fattoush and seasonal salads were fresh and refreshing.

As a family that enjoys cooking and food prepared in the Persian style, we really enjoyed our meal here. We will return on our next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Persian food is one of my faves. I ordered a mixed grill offering and it was delicious and good value for money. Service was friendly and efficient. Would recommend.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This place is a place where u wanna have tea and coffee and sit and enjoy talking, and watching people walk by on the street, very expensive I think they need to drop there prices by 34% they are very expensive compare with others that is the down side.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I never intend to go into little Persia, however I'm so happy I did. I was walking down Bayswater with my friends looking for a shisha cafe and stumbled across Little Persia. Now, It has turned into my regular chill spot with my friends.

Firstly, the staff are very accommodating. Especially the manager. He is very sweet as he has always make sure the staff has taken my order (which they always do). I think it's good how he stays on the restaurant and shisha area to make sure the customer have got everything. Shows how much of an active manager he is which reflects on how effectively the cafe runs.

Secondly, the shisha area is very cute. They have heating to make sure your warm and blankets in case it's too cold. There's also a second area downstairs which is my favourite part as you can order food down there. I personally think downstairs is more comfy as there's more space and music. So I recommend going downstairs if ever visiting Little Persia.

I defiantly recommend going to Little Persia if your looking for a place you and your friends can chill for couple hours. I love it so I'm sure you would.