“Location can't be beat”
other traveller has booked this property
The most comfortable bed in London....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The most comfortable bed in London....
Don't  take our word for it -
see what our lovely guests say.....
Our small but beatifully formed kitchen with everything you need + complimentary coffee.
Our stairway to the stars! Enjoy a glass of wine and some cheese from Neal's Yard cheese shop....
Cool yet Quiet!
Wonderful shower which is newly renovated and now has a door!
Stairway to Heaven
We are excited to have been hand picked by the PLUM GUIDE
Covent Garden Hotel. Check out their private cinema/dinner deal.....it's great!
Peace!
Paintings by Mattie.
Hotel Chocolat - what can I say?
If you like smoked meat - theirs is the best!
Nordic Bakery
Seeing is believing.  So many great shops to check out in the area...
Delicious Tapas!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Location can't be beat”
Reviewed 10 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

This flat couldn't be more convenient; we were able to walk to just about everything we wanted to see and do during a week-long stay in London. The roofdeck was a peaceful oasis despite being just a 2-minute walk from the craziness of Covent Garden. The apartment was clean, super-efficient, and very pretty. Mattie, thanks for your hospitality!

10 May 2010
What a pleasure to have guests happy and satisfied. It gives me a great deal of pleasure! Mattie
“Cozy flat”
Reviewed 21 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

I spent three weeks staying in this flat while on a working trip. The flat is tastefully furnished but remains cozy. I felt like it was as close to home as I could get for the 3 weeks that I was there. All the necessary amenities were on hand - the washer/dryer, pots and pans for cooking, the oven and the microwave. There were even more than sufficient towels provided for the period of my stay. The wireless internet also worked flawlessly.

The location is great, being in the heart of Covent Garden and walkable to other parts of Central London. Marks & Spencer is just down the road if you're lazy to walk the 10-15 min to Tesco. There are also many good food places around, including the famous fish and chip shop just around the corner (at Endell St).

Many thanks to Mattie who warmly welcomed me (even with a vase of fresh flowers) and checked in with me later to make sure all was well. It helps to know that she's easily accessible by phone or email if you have any problems.

The only issue I had was the stairs. For a lone female traveller with a heavy luggage, it took me quite a fair bit of time to bring my luggage down the three flights of stairs which are quite steep. Also for travellers who have arranged for private airport transfers, you may wish to note that the drivers from the company I had engaged refused to pick me from the doorstep as the street is not open to vehicles. Not a good thing when it's raining and you're trying to get all your luggage to the next street to meet your driver (which was what happened to me).

Overall a great stay. My first choice if i return to London again.

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 25-34
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
21 Apr 2010
Thank you Yiaying for your lovely review. I was really sorry to hear about the taxi and this is the first time I have heard of this. The street is open to vehicles. Taxis regularly come up the street so anyone should ask me for the phone number of a more obliging company who will also help guests bring their luggage down. I look forward to welcoming you back to Neal Street in the near future. Warm wishes, Mattie
“Covent Garden stay”
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

It was the perfect place to stay. We were looking for a place in the heart of
Covent Garden that could accommodate my husband and my kids, and it
worked out perfectly. The apartment is adorable, clean and beautifully
furnished. The bed is great!! And everything worked out as planned. I would
absolutely stay there again when I return to London.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lot of stairs
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Apr 2010
Hi,

Thank you very much for your great review on Trip Advisor.

It is most appreciated and we hope to welcome you again.

Warmest wishes,

Mattie
“Great location!”
Reviewed 20 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010
person found this review helpful

Nice little pad in the heart of West End! Close to everything. We thoroughly
enjoyed our stay there. Will definitely come again.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists
20 Mar 2010
Hi Tim,
Not sure if I did respond to this but thanks a lot for the review. I look forward to seeing you again.
Best,
Mattie
Wellington New Zealand
Reviewed 6 December 2009 for a stay in September 2009
people found this review helpful

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Stairs and temp roadworks
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
A romantic getaway Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing