“Too good...”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On my most recent visit across the pond on business, it was East London’s turn to entertain me.

I usually stay central/west, but for various reasons decided it was best I stayed in Shoreditch...and I couldn’t be happier that I did.

After my final meeting upstairs, I was invited to have dinner at Pizza East to close out the trip...and had the best time. The atmosphere was electric throughout our dinner...service was fun/yet efficient...and the food was “...too good...”

The Aubergine, tahini dish was unexpected, but incredible...and the truffle pizza was a more traditional, yet equally delicious offering.

All of the above + an easy on the wallet check = I’ll be back.

Dominika T, Public Relations Manager at Pizza East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Deacon! Thank you very much for a lovely review. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food, Fabulous atmosphere, returned back in the morning for breakfast....will definitely be returning

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On my vacation to London me and my wife bumped in to Pizza East in Shoreditch, I thought another pizza place and what a surprise when I walk in! The deco of the place is modern with bricks on the wall and wooden floor, nice big chandelier that fit very well on the design, long tables and more small one. The receptionists where very friendly and let us waiting at the deli bar were we been look after from Paolo an Italian bartender working here since the beginning, he introduce us to the drink menu and food as well. We order a couple of cocktails before moving to ours table at the main bar! It was very busy for Easter Sunday and the bartender at the bar where very busy to taking orders and serving others customer! We order some antipasti, bone marrow was absolutely fantastic, burrata was delicious. As the main course we order a pizza with spicy sausage and a chicken salad all washed off with some good wine selection by the glass! Ours dinner at Pizza East was great and we will recommend to any tourist passing by in Shoreditch! Till next we will coming back!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have eaten here on a few occasions and returned for my birthday celebrations. Excellent service , the food is always very good as are the desserts. We returned the following morning for a wonderful breakfast. Highly recommend eating there whether it’s for a family meal, an evening friends or a romantic meal for 2.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and great atmosphere. We came as a group and the service was impeccable! Manager was fantastic. Food was that good we returned for breakfast!