“Very excellent”
2nd Bedroom
Patio Garden
3rd Bedroom
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

malpassot...
Siena, Italy
“Very excellent”
Reviewed 2 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

This is a very nice apartment close to Paddington station, so it is very easy to get the center with the underground. The place is excellent and very much reccomended to a family with young children. The house if full of cds, toys, there is a small garden and the owners are very much kind and available. The kitchen and all the rest are full equipped. The cost is relatively low for London and the quality of the apartment. If I will be again in London with my family I know now where I go.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
brisbane
Reviewed 4 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent location to explore London”
Reviewed 15 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Bayswater Garden apartment for three nights in mid-October, 2012. There were six of us, and the apartment provided adequate space for our needs. The owners, Fred and Iris, met us when we arrived and were eager to answer all of our questions and ensure that we were very comfortable. The apartment was the best outfitted accommodation of any rental property we have experienced. The location was excellent for exploring all of London. Grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping were close at hand. We highly recommend this accommodation.

Melbourne
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic apartment”
Reviewed 7 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay in Fred and Iris' apartment. They are knowledgeable and helpful and the apartment is full of useful information about what to do in London. Fred even dropped my parents at Euston for their return trip - fantastic service. The apartment is extremely well equipped, with everything that you could possibly need. The apartment was very clean and tidy and we were impressed by the decor and how 'homely' it felt. It is also relatively quiet, considering its central location. The stairs down to the apartment are tricky, but as long as you are aware of this, it is fine. We stayed with a 2 year old and as long as they are carried you can manage. The apartment is particularly good for children - being a basement flat there are no internal stairs and it was very safe. Convenient for Paddington, in a good location for restaurants in Bayswater, just a 3 minute taxi journey. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing