“Convenient Location”
2nd Bedroom
Patio Garden
3rd Bedroom
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 14 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We recently had a wonderful stay at this spacious flat. The owners took the time to meet us at the train station and orient us to the area. Conveniently located close to several tube stations and supermarkets within 10 minutes walking. Also within walking distance from Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. We enjoyed sitting out on the back terrace - a luxury in this area. Flat was well stocked with all supplies necessary (toiletries, food items) plus many more extras! We would certainly recommend to couples and families, we have 3 children, ages 6, 8 and 16 and everything worked out very well for us.

Travelling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Well located apartment, top notch facilities, 5 star experience!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

This flat is located very close to Paddington Station with numerous local amenities. The apt itself is beautifully refurbished and well stocked with the necessary supplies to start your vacation. The owner was a pleasrue to deal with. Stairs down to the flat may inconvenience those with mobility problems, but otherwise I would recommend the apt without reservation.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accommodations for a Family”
Reviewed 13 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Family of five recently spent a week in London and stayed here. The apartment was perfect for our family--spacious, clean and modern. Great location next to Paddington station made touring the city much easier. Would highly recommend!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was home away from home”
Reviewed 28 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Flawless! Spotless, well-appointed, elegant flat in a wonderful location.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
The Netherlands
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing