The Arch London(London)
USD 404
USD 320
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 158
USD 148
  • Bar/Lounge
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 183
  • Room Service
USD 187
USD 162
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 578
USD 481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machinenice apartmentsbedroom apartmenttower bridgebrick lanethe penthousegreat apartmentliving areaspitalfields marketfull kitchentube stationthe sofa bedgood sizereception staffminute walklate checkthree nights
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Despite our early arrival at 2:45 to be told I cannot check you in until 3! Bit harsh as first impressions last! Perhaps " welcome to marlin unfortunately as you are slightly early for check in have a seat while we make the final arrangements for you room" would come across better!
It was an amazing room with outstanding views just perfect! Beautifully clean and fully equipped. The tube is close and as a family we will definitely be returning . Excellent value for money . Great check out friendly and helpful. Thanks for a truly memorable weekend, the kids will never forget the skyline, canary wharf, tower bridge, Gerkin, Shard and more which are amazing come dark! Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank flamesWestSussex
Andrada S, Manager at Marlin Apartments Aldgate, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear flamesWestSussex,

Thank you for taking the time to write about Marlin Apartments Tower Bridge.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, that you found your time in the apartments memorable and that you enjoyed the local area so much.

Please accept my sincere apologies, on behave of my staff. I am shocked that you did not receive a warm welcome upon arrival, as our main focus is to provide the best customer service. We strongly believe that it is our duty to provide all our guests with a warm and high level of hospitality service throughout their stay.

Thank you once again for taking the time to inform us of your experience and your very positive feedback. I am at your disposal should you wish to contact me and we very much hope to welcome you back to the Marlin Apartments Aldgate again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Andrada S, Manager at Marlin Apartments Aldgate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We're a family of 5 (3 boys aged 6-11) and stayed for 3 nights mid August - paid for an executive room (as would have cost more to pay for extra sofabed in the standard room). Without asking, we were upgraded to a penthouse - wow! Wonderful views of London with one wall being floor to ceiling glass. I can't see us staying in a hotel again, as the added space allows the grown ups to relax at end of the day. Aldgate East 3 minute walk away. Also - we used parkatmyhouse.com as no spaces available at apartments - we recommend this website. All in all, we found the apartment to have all we needed for our stay.

Room Tip: If more than 4 staying, then worth upgrading to a room that doesn't charge more for a sofabed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lambretta72

Dear lambretta72,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We value the opinion of our guests and we are pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay in our penthouses at Marlin Apartments Tower Bridge.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Lovely room, good size & great views. We had a penthouse 2 bed & we have 4 small kids & we still managed.Clean with all usual amenities. Tv was through the Internet so a bit jumpy but used it as an excuse to read instead. It's only a few mins from the tube so travel was easy. We would go back again. Beware of questionable manners from reception, one in particular spoke to a manager over the phone in front of me complaining that I needed my room now as my baby was crying - a lot. He wasn't that bad & it was hours after the check in time so I was not impressed that it wasn't ready & of how rude she was.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank 4kidsandabackpack

Dear 4kidsandabackpack,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time out to review your stay in Marlin Apartments.
I am delighted that you and your family had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the views of our penthouses.

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of my staff. I am shocked that you did not receive a warm welcome upon arrival, as our main focus is to provide the best customer service to all our guest.

Should you choose to travel to London again in the near future, I would love to be given the opportunity to personally ensure that your second stay is both enjoyable and welcoming.

Building Manage

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We stayed at the Marlin Apartments with our three young kids in a two bedroom apartment. It was a very comfortable stay in a modern apartment. It is a short walk to the Tube station and restaurants etc. Good transport connections. We had a cot in the main bedroom but it was a bit tight in terms of fitting and being able to walk around. The staff were friendly and helpful. A couple of suggestions for the apartment managers would be to think seriously about how much you charge for a travel cot - it would have been cheaper for us to buy one and throw it away (and we were only staying three nights) and perhaps look for a more secure arrangement for storing luggage. Otherwise, a really good stay. Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JB_in_NZ

Dear JB_in_NZ,

I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Marlin Apartments Tower Bridge. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Thank you for the lovely comments about the staff, I will make sure to pass them onto my team.

Please contact us directly for the best rates.