USD 235
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 93
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 191
  • Room Service
USD 194
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 130
USD 140
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 137
USD 117
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 85
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machinegreat apartmentsbedroom apartmentbrick lanetower bridgelovely apartmentthe penthousespitalfields marketfull kitchentube stationthe sofa bedfloor to ceiling windowsgood sizeminute walklate checkreception staffcanary wharf
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I did have my concern when I was emailed to be asked for a fax of my driving licence and credit card, I contacted them to discuss this request as its also been known to be used for ID fraud. They agreed that my number could be covered and it was used to confirm your identity.

Well located for the city and all the bars.

You pick you key up at the apartment in a locked box, which all worked perfect.

The apartment was huge, with Kitchen (with everything you need), front room with dinning table.

I’ve rebooked the apartment again I was that impressed.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I have stayed in a one-bedroom apartment in Marlin Aldgate East for 10 days. The location is perfect, just a few minutes from the Aldgate East tube station, Brick Lane and Tesco.

The kitchen is fully utilized, with a dishwasher and washing machine.The only minus was that the frying pan was in need of change.

When booking extra cleaning, please discuss with the receptions what days the cleaning will take place. I stayed 10 days and had booked 1 extra cleaning. Unfortunately they came two consecutive days....

The bedroom is spacious, the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is spacious, you get some shampoo and body wash. No handsoap.

Room Tip: Apartments on higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank kittyvdheuvel
Reviewed 23 May 2012

My husband and I ususally go for an hotel, not now ! this was so much better. The flexbility of having a separate lounge with kitchen outshone any hotel. Very well appointed with everything you could need and very clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet within the block and the location was nearby to the tube.

We could definitely recommend staying here.

Kathleen L

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Excellent views of the London skyline. Spacious and clean rooms with all amenities. We were also upgraded to a one bedroom apartment from a studio one which made our stay more pleasant. The service staff were also very polite and helped us in every way from changing to our preferred room to calling a taxi for us. The taxi rates are far cheaper than the black cabs of London. It is close to the Tower Bridge and tower of London and lots of restaurants and the Aldgate underground station.
Only dampener was that the internet was not working during our first 24 hrs, but they kept their word and made it up the next day.

Room Tip: Request for a room facing the city skyline, it looks fabulous during the night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Living 30 minutes from Waterloo sounds absolutely ideal. Near the city, in the country. It doesn't stop the daily commute from being any less a nightmare. Whilst both I and my boyfriend went through a manic period of work in the city, with less than favourable hours, we got slightly fed up of paying through the nose for train journeys, hotels and eating out every night. In the end, we found Marlin Apartments. The price of which was incredible. It worked out we were only paying slightly more to stay round the corner from work than it would have cost us to travel, so it seemed a no-brainer!

We gave them a go, not knowing in the slightest what to expect. (Commercial Road is not one of London's most glamourous streets) Yet we were astounded. Each flat was furnished spectacularly, more like stepping into a show home than a rental flat. The beds were large and comfortable, all amenities were provided in the kitchen, the view was amazing..... I could rave about the place all day long! -At a fraction of what we were paying nightly for a hotel room.

We ate in, we watched television in the evenings, I personally slid up and down the laminate floors in my socks. The point is, you really can feel quite at home there. I could have quite happily moved in!

In all honesty, working like we did it was absolutely essential that we had that escape to relax, and Marlin Apartments gave us even more than we needed. Yet they aren't just suitable for business commuters -they would be absolutely ideal for a few friends going down to the city, a family, a couple -I would recommend anyone to try it as a fantastic alternative to a hotel. In fact, there is probably no other place in London that I would probably stay now.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear Katie H,

WE LOVE YOUR REVIEW! WOW! Thank you for taking the time to compose such a wonderful and honest review! Your words are incredibly validating and we thank you for sharing your expertise. This review is truly helpful to both the hotel and prospective future guests that we hope to have the privilege of accommodating! We hope that you and your family, or perhaps some friends or family members of yours, come to visit us (again) in the near future-of course it would be our honour to take care of you/them! Your words go a long way and we are so grateful that you chose to share them! We hope to see you again soon!

Wishing you the best