See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We took a last minute trip for our anniversary to London. We could not have been more pleased with our last minute find of Native Bankside. The hotel is in an excellent location, the rooms were stunning with all of the added comforts of home. The staff were incredibly helpful with finding us a place to lock our bicycles for the night and local recommendations.

We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G
Native M, Marketing Executive at Native Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hello Michael,

I'm so pleased that you had a wonderful stay at Native Bankside. Happy belated anniversary! I'm glad that you found the rooms stunning and felt at home during your stay. Being able to whip up a home cooked meal in the kitchen or wash your own clothes can be a nice comfort when travelling.

We hope to welcome you back again in future.

Josh

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This hotel is fantastic, room had an electric hob, oven, dishwasher, and washing machine.
Also included free wifi, an iron, hairdryer and great shower.
Quiet, modern space, great for a longer stay, and a bit of a home away from home.
Also 1 minuet walk from the Thames, and all this has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank alomie
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I’d recently spent 5 nights at the Native Bankside. It’s a good value accommodation.

On my first two days I’d walked from the hotel to the London Bridge Station before realising that if I had walked towards the river and crossed the Southwark Bridge, it is actually closer to Cannon Street tube station.

Once I had a clear orientation of the hotel’s position, I’d discovered that it is in a fairly good spot. As I was on a work trip, I didn’t have the time to explore Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre which are all fairly close by.

I think I must have stayed in the smallest room in this hotel. The area around the bed was quite tight.

The decor of the room was attractive and come with good amenities. There is a bar counter with two bar stools but I could not find a power socket above the bar counter which is a pity.

I like the kitchen and the fittings. It took me quite a bit of guesswork to figure out how to use the kettle to boil water.

The room door did not close properly after I had entered the room. I think this is due to the alignment of the door to the door frame. You’ll need to pull the door hard in order to close it.

Overall, it was a comfortable stay at the Native Bankside.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Native M, Marketing Executive at Native Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Native Bankside. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here while you were on your work trip.

I have passed on your feedback about the room and the door issue to our on-site staff who will investigate this immediately and rectify the issue.

I'm glad you liked the decor of the room. Everything is brand new as we have only been open for one month.

Thank you once more for your review, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Josh

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I stayed at Native for the first time this week and had a wonderful time. Rooms were spacious and luxurious whilst also having a relaxed and homely atmosphere. Everything was in perfect condition and very clean. The complimentary pantry was a great touch. An unbeatable location close to a huge number of fantastic restaurants and sites!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Native M, Marketing Executive at Native Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hello cad1409, thank you for reviewing your stay. Guests taking the time to leave us feedback is hugely appreciated, especially during Native Banksides first two weeks of being open. Bankside is a hub of activity with so much to offer to our guests. We hope to welcome you back again soon.- Josh

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This was my first stay in an aparthotel and what an experience. It's fantastically located, just a stones throw from South Bank which has loads of great restaurants. The room was spacious and a real home away from home in the heart of the city! I only stayed for one night but I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback REvans91. We hope to welcome you back to Native Bankside again soon. - Josh