“Great Company Christmas Get-together!”
Review of Spice Trader

Spice Trader
Ranked #7,106 of 25,305 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: City of London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I remember the last time I came here with my work colleagues, the service was great and every dish was piping hot. Can't wait to go back when I get the chance.

One thing I really appreciated was that the food felt and tasted very traditional and not your average takeaway.

A very memorable and happy experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Eight of us went for an impromptu curry after work. Very good food, attentive and fast service, nice ambience, good value. We would happily return.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I had a business lunch here last week,.

We arrived early to an empty restaurant and hadn't booked, within 45 mins it was full.

The food was hot, imaginative and delicious, classic Indian with a few twists.

Service was fast and efficient.

Good value and no complaints at all, it's in a basement and vey buzzy, clean and white in ambience.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We have used this restaurant a few times, and i must say that our visit last thursday 12th January, was the worst meal i have had at this restauarant, the food arrived luke warm, not a good way to eat your food, i returned it, and it was then reheated in the microwave, so i will not be takiing group to this restaurant anymore. even the mushrooms in my mushroom rice was added after the rice was cooked, it was like they forgot about the mushrooms, very dissapointing

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Came here for lunch today, was very pleasant. I had a chicken tikka masala which did actually have a bit of a kick to it! Also had pilau rice, naan to share (peshwari), saag paneer and bombay potatoes and other half had a chicken tikka dhansak with pilau rice (which he said had a spicy kick to it too!).

Bill came to £57 for both of us this also included two beers and two vodka, soda and limes.

Reasonable for the City and very tasty food. Staff very friendly and attentive too.