“Day trip to Leeds Castle”

Culture Seekers Tours
Chaplin Walks
Ranked #193 of 801 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Culture Seekers Tours offer guided walks, beachcombing along the River Thames foreshore, Treasure Hunts around museums and day trips out of London for visitors on a budget.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The trip by train and coach was well organized, I enjoyed the sunny day with lovely friendly people, beautiful historic Castle, gardens and parkland.
I have been on several day trips and walks with Robert, visiting many interesting places,
all are very informative and well organized.

1  Thank martarZ357CK

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Very interesting trip and lovely castle and grounds. The gardens were beautiful and clean and the castle unique and very well preserved

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The trip was very well organised, I thoroughly enjoyed the day. I have been to other trips with Robert such as Stonehenge, Kingston and guided walks including Charlie Chaplin and Shakespear. They were all very well organised, interesting and very informative.
Robert is very knowledgable about all the trips and walks he organises, he provides information about the trip/place/walk, includes itinerary and keeps to it.
Cultureseekers is the best meet up in London.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I’ve been going on outings with Robert for about 3 years now and they’ve always been so interesting. I’ve seen places I never new existed in London and been to places in the countryside which are so pretty. Our last outing was to the New Forest and it was lovely to see all the donkeys, cows, horses and ponies wandering freely. We even saw 2 Alpacas being taken for a walk down a country lane. I’d certainly say ‘come and join us if you want a great day out’ and there’s also a monthly meal if you want to cement those new friendships you’ve made.