All reviewshot tubrooftop barcrash padcarnaby streetcinema roomjunior suitedoor handlecool hotelwest endpiccadilly circusmini baramazing hotelcomfy bedlovely roomstayed for one nighttlcearplugs
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great stay at karma sanctum in a great location really nice rooms always nice to come back after a long day and sit on the roof terrace and enjoy a few drinks,can’t wait for our next weekend away at sanctum

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
conceptvenues1, Owner at Karma Sanctum Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

you are so kind
next time you come and see us please let me buy you a cocktail on the roof !

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We have just returned from a Saturday night stay at the Karma Sanctum Hotel Soho. We were greeted by a very pleasant man at reception who advised we had been upgraded to a delux double on the second floor. As we went up to our room we enjoyed looking at the interesting art and funky furniture. A diamanté door handle opened the door into our room, which looked amazing. Outrageous decor, clean and good size room. Bathroom was completely black with a tv! On closer examination it has a few flaws. Firstly my bedside cabinet was covered in alcohol and snacks plus another minibar full and no dressing table but a bar! There was 21 electricity sockets in the room but no kettle/ tea and no hairdryer. The table in the hall had a lovely big mirror over it but no socket near by for me to plug in my straighteners. Definitely a party room which worried us re sleep quality that night. We returned at midnight to a quiet hotel although there were people outside we didn't hear a thing in our room. Someone had been in and tidied the bed so it was ready to crawl into. It was the softest most comfortable bed although the duvet was very light and took awhile for me to warm up. Probably my fault at not increasing the room thermostat when I went out. I slept really well as did my husband and the beautiful curtains kept the light out in the morning. We missed not having tea/kettle in the room. Continental breakfast in the morning was very nice although we waited awhile before a gentleman from the lobby appeared to say he would show us to a table. Unsure as to whether he was the owner but he was very friendly and spoke to many of the people at breakfast as if they were friends, which was very nice. Overall we had a lovely stay and although not an obvious choice of hotel for us we had a fantastic comfortable stay, of which we couldn't ask for more ( apart from a kettle and tea )

Room Tip: Delux double:If you want a party room with well stocked mini bar choose this room. Not for you if you are more a tea/coffee person.
2  Thank Lara M
conceptvenues1, Owner at Karma Sanctum Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

hi there , what a lovely review , it was indeed the owner who was in attendance
should you ever wish to stay again, we would be delighted to have you, and please accept this as an offer of a complimentary upgrade
courtesy of mark fuller
thanks so much for taking the time here, it is much appreciated+

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Based on other reviews about the hotel being noisy, I emailed them whilst booking to ask for a quiet room; I didn't get a reply. We were upgraded when checking in (yay!) onto the top floor adjacent to the bar. I asked the receptionist if it would be noisy, I was told; 'No, there are no events happening tonight, it will be just usual bar noise' . . .

Arriving back at 12:30am the downstairs bar was closed, but the upstairs bar was heaving; the music was so loud, it was as if our room was in the Ministry of Sound; not quite the 'usual bar noise' we were expecting. After complaining, they moved us, but it took some convincing; at first I was told there were no rooms available, then I was told the music will only be 20 more minutes. After insisting, they moved us to another quieter room, despite claiming the hotel was full.

At breakfast in the morning, there was only one waiter; so our wait for breakfast was lengthy. The food was alright though, and the waiter was nice enough.

We paid over £250 for the night, I expect more for that kind of money. Especially considering we asked for a quiet room twice; having to move rooms in the middle of the night was avoidable.

We did talk to the receptionist when we checked out, who was concerned and apologetic. We might return to party, but not to stay.

Room Tip: Away from the bar . . .
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
conceptvenues1, General Manager at Karma Sanctum Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

we are so sorry for your experience
we should have responded to your request for a quiet room and dealt with this on booking, ,not on the day ,
we have no excuse, should you wish to return, we would like to make it up to you and show you how we can be vibrant on one part of the hotel, and give you a great nights sleep on the lower floors
our deepest apologies

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived and were offered a choice of tables. After being seated we ordered drinks. Complimentary jugs of water were brought to the table without needing to be asked for. We ordered starters and mains. Everything was delicious and the waiter Merrick was very attentive and made our meal special. We didn't order a dessert but the chef made a special effort to come and bring us a small taster as it was our anniversary. The whole experience was a fantastic experience and made our day extra special.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
conceptvenues1, Manager at Karma Sanctum Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

we are so pleased you had a fabulous, time, it was a pleasure to serve you
happy anniversary
see you soon and thankyou so much for making the time to review

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Staffs are nice and helpful, I have booked two rooms and arrive early, staffs are so nice that arrange a room for us to put all the luggages, so we can go out for sightseeing and shopping without any worry. The room is spacious and nice. Excellence location, with lots of shop and good restaurant around, actually you can just stay in that area do all the thing you need. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jenny116827
conceptvenues1, Front Office Manager at Karma Sanctum Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to post your review of our hotel. It is great to know you had a wonderful stay with us. We do appreciate all comments about our location, room and service. Thank you also for your mention about the hotel staff. I have shared your kind words with them. I hope we get to see you again in the future. Best Regards