“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Was my first visit to dorori (and Dont will be the last). The atmosphere was great, the place its a bit small but cozy.
Service are efficient and friendly.
The food was awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We went here after being recommended by our friend. It was very nice - the flavours were interesting and different, the sushi fresh, the portions very large! The only negative I would say is that all the food was really quite salty. And that is coming from someone who loves salty food! It was actually a bit much though and I found myself gasping for water later that evening (I wasn’t drinking alcohol!)
I would probably go again - if they took bookings. But I find the whole “no bookings” rule rather tedious and a little transparent. I can see why the business does it but it’s very frustrating for the customer. Although very good, i think that the similar restaurant Yida in Highbury is actually better quality food than this restaurant - bizarrely much quieter though and doesn’t have the same hype.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

This great restaurant has reopened after a briefish closure period. They have changed their policy and it is not possible to book a table in advance .So it's a good idea to get there early in the evening . Two of us went for supper before the theatre last Friday . The food as always was very good. Particularly tasty was soft shell crab followed by the Korean beef hotpot and of course kimchi. We chose a premium sake ( 300ml ) which was excellent . All in all this remains a very good North Asian restaurant where it is possible to combine Korean and Japanese dishes which are very well selected and tastily cooked. Staff are helpful and pleasant and service is swift .

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Sizzling plate of teryaki salmon. If I could eat here for every meal I would but unfortunately they are usually fully booked weeks in advance! You can see why with quick service, delicious sushi and decent prices.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Have been to Dotori’s probably more than 50 times and I must say it’s the best Korean/Japanese food around for quality and value for money. Very small place so very hard to get a reservation but won’t eat anywhere else when that side of London, well done keep the good food coming. And don’t close like you did before. Can’t find a better restaurant to go to if you did.