See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Seriously there will be value for every penny. But this hotel not deserve even pennye value as well.plz plz dont go there stay hostel will be better......just stay 2night was worst experience ,plz plz save your mone dont put in bin

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

If you want to impress the wife or stay somewhere really nice, this place isn't for you. If you want cheap and basic, it's ideal. A twin room in London on cup final/royal wedding day for under £50 including breakfast will do for me. It's clean, the beds are alright, the shower is ok and the staff are friendly. After a day out if all you want is a bed, it does the job.

If you want 5*, pay 5* prices.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Smelly. Small. Grotty. 3 words best describing this place. There's a lovely looking man-hole cover just outside the front door which leads to the sewers, and I was considering popping that bad boy open and kipping down there for the night when I saw the room. It absolutely stunk of cannabis when we arrived, the room is smaller than one of those tin slum houses you see in third world documentaries, and the sink is really close to the toilet which makes it a bit uncomfortable to have a poo... Fresh skids already in the toilet bowl was the least of my worries; climbing into bed revealed scratchy sheets & a lumpy sexed out mattress, which in turn caused me to have the worst sleep of my life.
There was no soap provided in the room, but in hindsight I don't think there was any form of soap anywhere on the premises. I only noticed this when already in the shower which was a bit annoying, as my left arm fell victim to the shower curtain: this polyester sheet was absolutely caked in slimy mould, I was cleaner before having a shower for Christ's sake. The whole experience was traumatic.
The next morning the dreaded 'continental breakfast' (which, might I add, I avoided after seeing the food prep area). The fridge was covered in mould and there was greasy pans left on the cooker since what looked like 1998. You literally get a couple of slices of toast & drink. That's it. I opted for a glass of 'orange juice' before leaving, and even this made my stomach churn; it wasn't by any stretch of the imagination orange juice. It was very VERY cheap orange squash, and when I put the glass up to my mouth I got a smell that resembled bum holes, and a taste of disappointment and bacteria.
The only positive part of this stay was the bloke on reception, friendly but not the faked retail friendly you get in shops, him and the women in the god awful breakfast room/A to Z Restaurant - so if for some reason you end up there by accident say hi, turn around, run to West Acton tube station (trains only run every half hour or so from Acton Main Line), and don't look back. Maybe grab something from Sainsbury's just over the road to wash the taste of bacteria squash from your mouth though.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jordan W
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Didn't even stay the night checked in and left within the hour absolutely disgusting beds must be 30 years old I know own it's only lynn £35 a night for a single but if you want to leave without your skin crawling don't even set foot in the place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Danny L
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Very basic rooms.. toilet seat broken damp floor under sky light. No lights working on arrival but was sorted out as soon as we told them Breakfast is toast jam tea or coffee... Helpful staff at the front of desk

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple