“Best Italian fish restaurant in London”

San Pietro ristorante italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
San Pietro ristorante italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,839 of 25,561 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 13 - USD 89
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Newly opened Italian restaurant serving fish, meat, pizzas, pastas and more
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I love fish. But I find it very hard to find really good fish eatery in London. With arrival of San Pietro it all changed! Never before I was able to eat “vongole veraci” in London just the same way as I am eating them in Sorrento. Chef’s skills as well as quality of fish is second to none! Amazing deep fried baccalà (cod), super fresh tuna tartar, fried octopus, few types of fish carpaccios and tartars, two types of oysters. And don’t forget to get prosecco with patatine caccio e pepe (sort of home made chips, extremely addicted!). Great relaxed atmosphere and an absolute must for all fish lovers!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018

First of all we always love the food in san Pietro, Simone is the star of the front of the house, we travel to this branch just because of Simone's friendlyness , he has great ITALIAN charm, customer service skill, Rest of the team are also very charming and professional.
he managed to organise the best cooked sea bass for me, I gave up ordering cooked fish in London, it is always overcooked, until Simone promised to make it the way I like it.
we also like the sautéed artichokes, fried courgettes, sardines and the star pasta is truffle pasta

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I tried this restaurant with my wife and my kids last night.This is a real Italian restaurant focused on fish. They have many chargrilled fishes and good pastas/risotto with seafood. Pizza is also good. Good atmosphere and excellent service. I will definitely go back again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We discovered this restaurant by passing by. It's in a small street away from main avenues. It immediately attracted our attention by exterior that was plain but elegant. We understood that it was recently opened, so we gave it a try. First dinner, and every subsequent visit was an outstanding experience of outstanding seafood. From the front door to your table you are welcomed and warmly greeted. The service is fantastic and you receive all attention that you can imagine. Selection of wines is impressive, and just ask Simone what you like. So starting from starters (focaccia) to antipasti (Polipetti alla Luciana), and continuing with fish (fresh daily catch) or outstanding pastas (Linguine frutti di mare) you'll be completely delighted and for sure, you'll return again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. I loved the decor and the service, very friendly and knowledgeable.
Our bill was expensive because we ordered oysters as well as three different ceviches. I loved the seabass ceviche with three different beetroot cubes, it was sensational.
One tiny criticism was the salmon tartare was a bit bland and under seasoned, although the quality of the fish was good.
My main course of roared cod & cauliflower was fantastic, just a bit more n’duja sausage required!!
Our puddings, vanilla pannacotta with passion fruit & honey semifreddo were gorgeous!!

Date of visit: April 2018