“Mid week dinner ”
Review of Bar 61 Restaurant

Bar 61 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bar 61 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 24,813 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 19 - USD 35
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening hours For food Monday until Sunday 12:30 to 23:00 Opening hours for drink Monday until Sunday 11:00 to 01:00
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Trip advisor along with our friends who live in the area have raved about this place for months. Having only moved to streatham recently it’s taken us a while to get here.... oh gosh worth the wait, however we can’t wait to come back. We had the tapas, octopus was the best we’ve had in a long time, portions were fab, very authentic, the waiter was incredibly friendly, telling us all about the food and chefs. Bill price was awesome value and we’ve now got a new local. Love love love. Love Helen and Alex

Write a ReviewReviews (1,999)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I love coming to Bar 61! This restaurant is my favourite place to go for food locally. We are always made very welcome, ‘Al Pacino’ & ‘Gandhi’ always come over for chats. The service is very attentive and very friendly. The atmosphere is very calm and friendly.
We had various tapas, I loved them all, they are all my favourites. We love the meatballs, calamari, scampi, potato bravas, chicken wings, chorizo and lamb chops. Again, the portions were extremely generous and delicious.
I can’t wait for our next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My favourite chorizo still delicious....
Red wine, fabulous friendly owners...nice samba music ....
Guys, you are the best !

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend let Use her account as I do not have one and I really wanted to give a review about this place. Second visit here and once again the food was really good, large portions which were hot and very tasty. This place has a great atmosphere and the extra touches are really good, such as a plate of fruit after your meal and I after dinner Drink on the house. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is an amazing gem in the middle of Streatham. We visit at least once a month.
You can have a formal diner on the upper level or go informal for tapas in the bar area. The food is exceptional as is the service provided by the brothers that own the restaurant.
The house red is very palatable and this is my choice every time, also served at the correct temperature.
The welcome is always warm and the restaurant provides a relaxed atmosphere.
If you in the area defiantly pop in even if its just for a drink.