“Awesome space”
other travellers have booked this property

ZEITGEIST PENTHOUSE! 3BED/2BATH ROOF TERRACE, AC, LIFT, BIG, SAFE, SPECIAL OFFER

Indulge yourself: Penthouse + 2 terraces
 large dining table for 6 guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Indulge yourself: Penthouse + 2 terraces
large dining table for 6 guests
Airy living area, high ceiling
Huge terrace with stunning views
1 of 3 luxury bedrooms (king size UK standard)
1 of 3 luxury bedrooms (king size UK standard)
immaculate clean bathroom
toiletries will be provided
state-of-the-art kitchen
kitchen with breakfast bar
tableware provided in full
access from kitchen to 1 of 2 terraces
split level penthouse
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms
King size bed (UK standard)
4 pillows are provided on each bed
toiletries will be provided
1 of 2 bathrooms (shower/tub)
towels and hotel linen are provided
luxurious King size bed (UK standard)
don't miss to have dinner in one of the Shards amazing restaurants
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms (queen size UK standard)
spacious wardrobes /drawers in each bedroom
terrace adjacent to kitchen- ideal for breakfast
High Attention to details
fully equipped kitchen
relaxing atmosphere on 2 levels
Attention to details
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms (queen size UK standard)
all major touristic attractions are in walking distance
catch up online....quiet working space
all major touristic attractions are in walking distance
Awarded as world's finest homes!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MizzouFan...
Saint Louis, MO
“Awesome space”
Reviewed 6 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

This flat is in a great, central spot! Right in the heart of Oxford Street, but surprisingly quiet. The living room was the perfect place to cozy up and watch TV after a long day of sightseeing. The balcony off the kitchen was great, but we loved the rooftop terrace most of all! There were 5 of us staying there, and I was in the master suite. The master suite bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in!
We'll definitely be staying at this flat again during our next stay in London!

Your age range 35-49
5 Nov 2018
Erin, thank you very much for your wonderful feedback! Me and my team are overwhelmed to learn that you had great time staying with us! We were very happy to have you and will be more than happy to welcome you again on your next trip to London!
kristined...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Amazing Penthouse!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Visited London last February and I am surprised by the huge space of this penthouse! I brought with me my grandmother who has struggles in walking and the property was just perfect since the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room are all in one floor. Apart from this amazing set-up, the host offered us FREE airport pick-up making our vacation even more memorable! If you book this apartment, you'll also marvel the spectacular LondonEye which is very visible on the balcony - I sooo loved the view that I had to share it and promise, I'll book this amazing penthouse again in the future!

19 Apr 2018
Wow! It's such a pleasure reading your wonderful feedback in my penthouse, Kristine. And just to let you know me and my team enjoyed catering your needs most specially for your lovely grandmother. I am also glad knowing that you have enjoyed watching one of the famous attraction in London which you can see all day long to the apartment’s balcony, the London Eye-definitely the apartment’s highlight! I am looking forward on receiving your call to your next London journey, Thank you so much.
todaymagg...
Chinatown, Singapore
“The apartment was very clean!”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We truly enjoyed our stay at An’s place. The apartment is conveniently located within a quiet neighborhood, with many eating places and a small grocery store nearby as well as tube stations within walking distance. An was very responsive and quick in replying and the key handover ran smoothly as agreed. Also, the apartment was clean and comfortably equipped to our full satisfaction. The apartment was very clean! Linen and towels were 5 star quality which you don't find easily these days. We would definitely book An’s place again.

12 Feb 2018
Hi Maggie! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in my apartment with full satisfaction. It is good to know that everything went smoothly and we did meet your expectations. I am pleased as well to hear that you find our location to your liking - definitely one of the things we are proud of. I'm sure our entire team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
stefanieh...
Besigheim, Germany
“A fine place to stay”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I will definitely choose this penthouse again when I come back to London next month! Absolutely recommended to others. For all the equipment and furniture in the house,the price is more than worth it!!!It is clean!huge!luxury!and convenient! Good location, right on the shopping district and many pubs and restaurants are nearby. I regret not booking for the rest of my journey because it is so popular and it is already booked for the rest of the week. An is so kind , hospitable and considerable! If you are looking for a perfect TripAdvisor in London,this is It!!

18 Oct 2017
Thank you for your positive comments, Stef. I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a home far away from your home. Looking forward to welcoming you back next month, Stefanie!
772Susann
Denpasar, Indonesia
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Me and my wife spent about 10 days in this outstanding split level apartment - friends were joining us for 3 nights. This Penthouse is super clean, stylish decorated but most of all - the interior is on the highest standard which made our stay extremely comfortabable. Beds are Hotel standard, bathrooms beautiful, 1 bedroom is a bit small though. It's on top floor and although located on the busiest street in the West End its extremely quiet. Enjoying the large rooftop with the view to London eye was breathtaking.... to stay here in summer must be something very special. The location is outstanding, all attractive tourist destinations are easy to reach within a short walk... shopping on Regent / Bond Street is the biggest pleasure.
we will try to book again for our next London trip.. although it will be booked for the next year I guess.

9 Oct 2017
I appreciate your lovely feedback about my Oxford Street Penthouse and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. I hope your next stay is just around the corner and hopefully it is available:)
Call us if there is anything we can help you with! See you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing