Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 126
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 212
USD 140
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

USD 269
USD 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 153
USD 117
Hotels.com
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 276
USD 140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 194
USD 162
USD 194
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

All reviewslondon eyelambeth northbakerloo linelower marshfree laundrywell equipped kitchenettegreat locationlondon vacationpret a mangerlaundry roomsmall kitchensofa bedself cateringdeluxe roomcoffee makerbus stopbig ben
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Looking for a room in London can be an expensive challenge! So I was very pleasantly surprised when I found the Marlin. Great rooms (large, light and a place to both relax and work if needed); fabulous staff (friendly and super helpful). Sorting out issues was no problem. I'd like to mention Diana Costa in reservations in particular - really helpful and get responsive.
I'd definitely return when next in town and could not recommend the experience more highly.
Thank you!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear David N,
Many thanks for your fabulous review, it was a pleasure to read and share with the team, in particular Diana. Thanks also for your recommendation, hopefully we can welcome you back to Marlin in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very clean comfortable accommodation within walking distance to many of the main tourist attractions. 24hour mini market a few doors down. A few minutes away from Lambeth North tube station. Lots of places to eat close by. Courteous and friendly staff. Very quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear 936douglasw,
Many thanks for your 5/5 review, it was a pleasure to read and to share with the team. I am glad you took advantage of our great location, with all that there is to do in this area.
I hope we can welcome you back soon. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My family (wife, two teenagers, and 4 year old) went to London for the first time in March. I chose the Marlin Waterloo because of the size of the hotel rooms in that they have a living room/sitting area that is separate from the bedroom. I booked two rooms, one for the teens and the other for the 4 year old and my wife and I. The rooms were large enough to give everyone their space. The rooms have a small kitchenette, which was nice to store snacks and drinks.

The staff at check-in was friendly and accommodating and remained that way throughout our 5 night stay.

The hotel is close enough to walk to many of the major sites such as Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Churchill Bunkers, London Eye, etc. There is a subway stop about half a block for the hotel that gives you access to all the sites that you can't walk to.

If you're a family looking for a little more space at a "reasonable" price this is definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jbrggr
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear jbrggr,
I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms and location really are perfect for enjoying the city, and it was really pleasing to hear that the team also helped you to enjoy your stay.
I hope we can welcome you all back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We booked this soon after opening, for a good rate although the few reviews were mixed (due to opening pains) so we did not know what to expect.
First off, location was great! We flew in via Luton and out through Gatwick and managed both by public transportation. Close to several undergrounds, plenty of bus stations and within walk in distance of some of the attractions we wanted to visit. Also within walk in distance of great restaurants on Lower Marsh and next door to a neat grocery store. Perfect for us!
Room - we were on the 3rd floor facing the street and had zero noise due to great window glazing (large windows too!). Absolutely loved the kitchen (what a great, unexpected bonus!) - soft closing cabinet doors and a dishwasher - how much more could one want? Really well equipped and we saved a fortune on having breakfast in the room and drinks/snack at night. Bathroom was very good too, excellent shower and Occitane toiletries! Two minor items to improve: cleaning was adequate/somewhat spotty and the bed was a tad too hard for my liking. Nonetheless, they did not spoil our stay in any way.
Loved the technology available in the room although we did not make use of it, it was a nice touch.
Check in/check out and staff were efficient and pleasant - special shutout to Andrew!
All in all, loved everything about our 5 night stay and thought it was a great value. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CURIOASA
AndrewByrne, General Manager at Marlin Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Curioasa,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your 'Brilliant' experience of your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your detailed review and to share it with the team, thank you!
I certainly hope we can become your hotel of choice when you decide to come back to London, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I spent one night at the Marlin Waterloo. Check in was a bit slow, as were the lifts each time I used them. But the staff are very friendly and my room, upgraded to an executive suite, was great. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom and more than adequate complimentary teas and coffee. Good location too. I’d go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear 553celg,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us, and the service received by the team. I am sorry check in was slow, and the lifts - I'll be sure to look into both.
Thanks again for your review.