“Good food, good service, good time!”

Pizza Union Aldgate
Ranked #13 of 23,866 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Whitechapel
Neighbourhood: Whitechapel
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with 4 friends after a long journey and the neighbouring restaurant not having half their menu. Delicious pizza with nice thin crust. None of the main menu items solely took my fancy (I don't often eat pizza and generally make m own when I want it) but as with most pizza places was able to add extra toppings for a small price to find something that satisfied my taste at the time. Really quick service and the staff were lovely!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing pizza, the cheapest in town, the best service, lovely staff, great music and good vibes! A great place to hit up if you need a quick bite to eat! Never a let down

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Loved it here. From the moment i walked in ambience , the service , the smell hmmm haha ITs just marvelous. My first trip down this part of UK . Quiet town and beautiful people. The food was spectacular. Delicious pizza and sides.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I came here over the weekend after reading the reviews. The place has a lovely cosy ambience with plenty of communal seating. The staff are friendly and tentative.

I opted for the vegan pizza with a gluten free base and my friend went for a meat pizza. The pizza's did not take long to come out. The price was very reasonable.

The pizza was very average taste wise and the toppings were scarce. They could have put a lot more on and that's what I am marking it down. I wasn't bowled over by the taste, it was bland and I had to add chilli sauce.

My friends pizza was also scarce of toppings and they had put them on very sparingly.

I would come here again but they need to put more toppings on!

1  Thank Kp2000
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Went there influenced by reviews and weren't disappointed. Tasty pizza, selection of Italian beers. Quickly prepared and quickly eaten. Watch out-No service at all! I don't have any problem, but some of visitors may be surprised.