“Everything I could imagine, home from home!!! :)”
The front of the property Entry Hall
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bathroom
The front of the property
Entry Hall
Ground Floor Dinning Room
Ground Floor bathroom
Ground Floor Kitchen including all main amenities
1st Floor Living/Lounge Area
Spacious Lounge Area
Master Bedroom with Super King Size Bed
Top Floor Hallway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daisy B
“Everything I could imagine, home from home!!! :)”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Everything I needed was provided. (Even hair straightners) Absolutely loved the high street, it has everything from food, clothes, pubs/clubs, theatres, gyms etc. Trains station down the road. Beautiful home, and lovely people! I'd certainly recommend this property. Can't wait to come back

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Aug 2017
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that your experience was so pleasant & we are more then exited to welcome you back. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
JulianBol...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“5* Accomadation at a great price!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This House is even better in real life!
It has wonderful high ceilings, original Victorian detail throughout (fireplace, ceiling detail & much more) and so much space!
Me, my wife and 4 young children stayed here whilst on business and visiting friends and I can not recommend it enough!
The entire house was perfect for a family of our size and we didn't get under each others feet once & everything was super clean!

The location is great, just a short walk to Camden High Street which had everything we could have wanted & public transport links at the end of our street which even took us to Paris for the day from London St Pancres!

We will definitely be booking again!

6 Aug 2017
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our team made your stay pleasant and that you were happy with your time at our house. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
George R
“Not a house but a home. ”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The establishment in which I experienced last month was just that an experience. The commodities that the apartment has is just what your expect from a luxurious place to stay, the area which the apartment is located is amazing for exploring the local area and experiencing true London life. The apartment has a feeling of a home you would like to live in 24|7. I usually have problems sleeping in a standard bed as I'm 6"2 but the beds in the apartment fit like a glove, the huge sofa in the lounge area also makes it much more comfortable to watch the provided Netflix and Now TV. I Would recommend to anyone wanting to experience London and the best parts of life in the wonderful parts of the city, Camden the most cultured part of the biggest city in the UK.

6 Aug 2017
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our house accommodated your needs so well. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing