“Perfect apartament and host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Sysoeva E
“Perfect apartament and host”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

- perfect location: near big shop (0,5 minute walk), near the undergroud (green and pink lines), not far from historical center.
- 2 enough big clean rooms
- not very big, but equipped kitchen
- there are all necessities
- no problems with check in and check out (the host lives the next flat)
- friendly host

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mariana L
“Delightful!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The flat was beautiful and spotless. Very central!! And the host was always available for any questions. I will stay here again anytime!!!

Aman J
“Hospitable host, fantastic location”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Firstly, it was great to be greeted by Andrew as I arrived to see the accomodation and collect the keys. He is kind, hospitable and really has an eye for aesthetic arrangements with regards to house interiors. I believe that within him, there is an ability to bring places to life.

The room I stayed in was well furnished, very spacious with a large window to let the natural light in at sunrise. Toilet was clean and equipped with shower gel and other amenities. The kitchen was compact and just right for myself and the two people who were visiting me over those few days. Logistics wise, it was great that we were literally 100metres away from the tube station. This made transit very simple and straightforward.

Finally, Andrew was prompt in his responses about any queries we had which was fantastic.

All in all, me and my family had a great stay at Andrew's place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Craig A
New Zealand
“comfortable family vacation.”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Good location to underground train station, comfortable two bedroom sleeps 4 persons easy. Quite noisy though as very close to hospital and main roads. We were warned to wear ear plugs on arrival from owner. Good location also for supermarket and some shops.

Susa M
“I would book again for sure! ”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I booked Ana's place for my parents and we couldn't be happier. The apartment is great, very bright and clean.
Location is perfect, next to the underground station and lots of shops around.
Ana and Droo are the perfect hosts, they live in the building and were in hand when we needed advise.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing