All reviews the breakfast area air conditioning hotel is excellent victoria line reception area is tea coffee boutique hotel one night two nights rooms are small would stay here again comfortable bed walking distance good size minute walk tube station bw
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

booked a room with a sky line window, and confirmed it on the phone, when got there I was given a room in the basement with no sort of window and there was no phone signal down there, if your claustrophobic I’d avoid the basement rooms!! After explaining we defiantly booked a room with some sort of window they told us we didn’t and we had to pay an extra £60 to upgrade to one with a window!! Think it should be on the website that there is no signal down there and they try give you free WiFi which DIDNT WORK in the basement room or in the upgraded room..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ReservationsBW, Manager at Best Western Plus Vauxhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We value your comments as they enable us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. I sincerely apologize for the poor experience and service issues you have encountered during your stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of service, We deeply regret that we have failed to deliver on this occasion.

As such, your comments will be reviewed and will be used to consider updates where possible. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I chose this hotel because of the location as I wanted easy access to the Victoria Line and I was unable to find another Best Western hotel within close vicinity. The location of the hotel is 10 minutes walk from Vauxhall tube station. Upon check in, I was greeted by a very friendly and helpful gentleman who recognised that I was a Platinum member and my Platinum benefits were offered. I was assigned Room 18 which was an average size, although spotlessly clean with the added bonus of a window. I was also greeted by a very helpful and polite gentleman who was covering reception at night. Unfortunately, due to time constraints I was unable to sit down and eat breakfast, however, there seem to be an adequate choice available such as bread, fruit, pastries and tea/coffee. I would probably stay at this hotel again, however, the location/area is not my preferred choice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
ReservationsBW, Manager at Best Western Plus Vauxhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this wonderful 5-star rating.
My team will be very happy to hear about your kind words, it is always very appreciated when our efforts have been noticed.
We hope to see you soon coming back again at our hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel very early knowing we wouldn't be able to check in we just wanted to drop our luggage off before going to explore London. The man behind the desk pressed a button and unlocked a cupboard door and told us to leave our bags there (They gave no receipt or labelled the luggage so anyone could of taken it).
When we could check in we were given room 23 the room was tiny with no window just a little skylight type opening purely for air . Everytime I got into bed I banged my head on the slopping ceiling other than that staff were helpful breakfast was nice and the location was around 10 minutes walk from the underground station.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The staff were very friendly and cooperative. The room was quite stressful and gave me sinus issues I hadn't had before. The air conditioner kept coming on and off. The price of 130USD was quite pricy considering these issues.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stayed for two nights in this very modern hotel. The room was small but very comfortable and provided everything necessary for a short stay. The staff were very attentive and friendly. Would definitely revisit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ReservationsBW, Manager at Best Western Plus Vauxhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind Regards