“Perfect stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Little design items King-size bed (UK) in the Master Bedroom
King-size bed (UK) in the Master Bedroom
Hallway coat hangers
Fully equipped kitchen
Kettle, toaster, microwave, provided
Welcome package (Tea, coffee, water, snacks)
Nespresso machine with capsules (in welcome package)
21Mayfair*TOP WEST-END*2bed2bath*LIFT*QUIET*CLEAN*SAFE*DESIGN
Buckingham Palace for you in walking distance
1 of 2 bedrooms (queen size bed)
Toiletries will be provided
Shared bathroom, toilet, sink, shower
The Master Bedroom with an ensuite bathroom
ensuite bathroom with bathtub
Bed side table lamp
Second bedroom with wardrobe
British lifestyle... don't miss to visit Nottingham hill area
Dining table in the living room
Cushions on the sofa in the living room
Enjoy movies on the 49 inch TV
21Mayfair*TOP WEST-END*2bed2bath*LIFT*QUIET*CLEAN*SAFE*DESIGN
Walk in shower in shared bathroom
Plum Guide Certificate!
London's most creative and inspiring holiday homes
New award from Plumguide!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amandasue...
Dublin, California
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I've made a last minute reservation for this apartment for an unexpected meeting schedule with my colleagues and the host immediately arranged our check-in process in the apartment. He answered our messages promptly and the guest manager who met us in the apartment was very accommodating and showed us around. Actually, the apartment was perfect - beds are very comfortable, toiletries provided and towels for each of us, most especially the internet was fast. We need to grab our breakfast to be ready for another session, glad we stayed in Bond street, very accessible to several restaurants! Everything was smooth and no problems during our stay. I will definitely recommend this Apartment and the host who was always online to attend our needs. 5 STAR

30 May 2018
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Amanda. Such a perfect review from a wonderful guest like you! It was a pleasure having you and your colleagues around in the Apartment. Although it was a bit last minute stay, we are glad to know that you were satisfied with our service especially the Apartment itself. Everything went smooth and easy and we are all looking forward to welcoming you again in London.
Kim Verge...
“Fantastic location and excellent host!”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The apartment was in a fantastic location! Communication with the host was excellent as well! I didn’t have any problems with regards to relaying my requests as the host and the guest manager were always quick to attend to us. Overall, I would really commend the location of the flat since this is the main reason we booked. Everything was just within walking distance!!

25 Apr 2018
I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a candid feedback about your stay, Kim! It was great having you in our flat! I am delighted to know you loved the location of our flat! That's definitely one of the things I am most proud of. Just a few minutes away from Bond Street and close to museums, parks, shopping and dining, my stylish flat makes it easy to discover London. Thank you so much for highlighting this. My team and I hope to get to welcome you back in case you decide to come back to London, Kim!
chelaxbra...
Quezon City, Philippines
“Prime Spot, Comfortable Apartment”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

The space was gorgeous, and you have everything you needed. It was exactly like the photos that you see.

I couldn't say enough great things about the hosts. They were responsive and arranged all the travels for us. They even accommodated our check out time so that my parents can rest a bit.

In terms of location, you are in a great spot. You are steps away from Oxford Street, the theater district and lots of great restaurants. We walked everywhere.

Overall, if you want to be in a prime spot, in a stylish and comfortable apartment, this is the place to be!

24 Jan 2018
Dear Metche Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our apartment to other travelers. I'm sure our entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!
timothybo...
Vienna, Austria
“A place what we are looking for”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Best apartment I have ever stayed. The host is very nice and helpful. The apartment is clean and very close to everywhere. My mom and my daughter love this place. My mom can walk around by herself because the location is accessible - so convenient! Chinatown is only 10 minutes away and very near to the tube station. Thank you Thomas for this wonderful experience. This apartment will be my second home in London.

11 Feb 2018
Thank you for your perfect review and for choosing our apartment! I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you and your family again as a guest in our apartment.
barnestab...
Sao Paulo, SP
“Smooth communication with the host”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

When we were searching the internet for a suitable place for 3 adults to stay in London for 6 nights, we chose the apartment in Bourdon Street mainly for the location and for the size of the apartment with 2 bathrooms. What we found when we arrived far exceeded our expectations! Besides being in the most central area for shopping - 5 minutes from Oxford Street and a few minutes from Bond and Regent Streets, the apartment was extremely comfortable, clean, well heated and also had good internet. The beds were so comfortable with plenty of pillows to choose from. The kitchen was fully equipped with all appliances, including a coffee machine and electric kettle (a few tea bags and coffee capsules were also provided). When we arrived we found a box of milk in the fridge and some treats of potato chips and chocolate - a nice touch! Thomas was the perfect host, extremely flexible and taking care of all our needs. We would definitely come back here next time.

11 Feb 2018
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing