“The subway of pizzas”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 14
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: 30+ Toppings, One Price, Superfast Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really impressed with this place. I visited because it came up as 20% off on my NUS app. I turned up and in total payed under £9 for a substantial customised pizza and a refillable drink (with 4 delicious house lemonades to choose from as well as a fizzy drinks fountain machine). The music was pretty good too!

MODPizza, Manager at MOD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi kbearne!
Thankyou so much for reviewing us, we are pleased to hear you are impressed with us! It's even more of a cheap deal with your student discount isn't it. We'd love to see you again soon. Thanks, Natasha.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great vegan pizza at MOD Pizza. Our first vegan pizza ever. Sooooo good. It was that good, we ordered and completely ate a second round. Thoroughly recommend.

MODPizza, Manager at MOD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi LawrenceWatkins!
We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your first ever vegan pizza here at MOD! Next time you visit, I recommend trying our Vegan garlic strips too! Hope to see you soon. Natasha

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The format works well. Think Five Guys but a Pizza version of this. As many toppings as you like, factory line. Or choose from the menu option (which is what I did - the Big Dog I think it was called?). When I first started coming here, the place was empty (even on supposedly busy nights like a Saturday). It's picked up recently and they often offer a few freebies. Yes the staff on the door trying to drum up business are a tad annoying. But I am the sort of customer that knows what I want and can't stand the 'chat'. Show me the Pizza! However, saying that the pizzas are the best in London by a mile. Fresh toppings, well cooked and fast service. Also very reasonable (if you don't top up with drinks / shakes etc). It would be 5 stars but for one burning issue. Staff on the counter were a little confused over their roles. Example: Lady on the till should be just taking the orders and processing payments and then passing it onto the person next to her, not starting to prepare the pizza which is what she was doing, Hence the delay and unnecessary queue. Lots of staff milling around also. Have the staff working behind the counter during busy periods and you'll get that queue moving in no time. Just a few little changes and perfection would be reached!

MODPizza, Manager at MOD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Chris N, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your latest visit, I will pass this on and hopefully next time you come in we've got that fifth star from you.
It really is fantastic to hear you rate our pizza the best in London! Natasha

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had a short amount of time before our Mousetrap play and decided to give Mod Pizza a try. Excellent food and service. When we told them we were visiting from Canada and would come back for shakes they gave us a couple for five on the house! Super nice. Would definitely go back.

MODPizza, Manager at MOD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi TravellingABFamily, thank you so much for reviewing us! We are really glad you managed to come back and get your milkshakes after the show. We look forward to seeing you again when you next visit London. Natasha

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Visited a few days ago with my friends and we were all very pleased! Good varied toppings, delicious lemonade and good music. Might not be the cosiest place, but still fresh and nice.

MODPizza, Manager at MOD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Ellysin,

We are pleased to hear you and your friends enjoyed your experience with us. Hope to see you again. Natasha