“A lovely stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Great Room
single bed on request two size pillows
Check Availability
two size pillows
two size towels
corridor
Garden
each room is equipped with a lock
hangers in the wardrobe
corridor
Bathroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A A
“A lovely stay.”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Very straight forward and well priced, had a great nights sleep. Easy to find, parking was great, comfy bed etc.

draw69
“nice”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This was a late booking for meetings in London. Not what I expexted. but was very suprised how nice it was. I was not prepared for the location or how to find the B&B. but found the emails from the owner very helpful. felt stange letting myself into someone's home and helpng myself to their food. overall very clean. but did not think helping myself to food in the fridge for breakfast is what I expexted but that just me.
This is great innovation by the owner and found the experience eye opeining in a positive way .

Davide G
“A great house in London”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

It was my first time in London, and I was a little scary for the price for booking a room. When I found Moira house I think the price and position are good... let's try. I found a very beautiful B&B with a lot of things for breakfast (Italian coffee, eggs, Nutella). Moreover, the room is very clean room and there is a good Internet connection. The position is lovely, only 25 minutes from London Bridge by metro. The owner, Lorenzo, is a very nice person always available for helping you. I will visit again.

Your age range 25-34
16 Nov 2017
Grazie per la tua recensione è stato un piacere averti con noi.
Bloblchob
Winslow, United Kingdom
“Great place, easy to find and Lorenzo goes the extra mile. Really helpful.”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

As per title. We found the place perfect in every way. Well located close to good public transport links yet also pretty quiet. Well equipped and Lorenzo was even kind enough to post a few things back to me which I'd left there. Couldn't wish for a better service.

18 Oct 2017
We were happy to have you as guests
thank you for choosing us for your stay in London
we hope you can come back soon to visit us
Carolina...
“A home away from Home!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Amenities great, Location convenient, public transport regular, thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was even able to watch the squirrels from my window, not like being in the city.

18 Oct 2017
We were happy to have Carolina as guests
we are delighted that you have liked the details with which we try to make your trip enjoyable, the squirrels are not our merit, but we can say that they are part of the attractions of Moira house
thank you for choosing us for your stay in London
we hope you can come back soon to visit us
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing