“One day the whole world will be like Lele’s”
Review of Lele's

Lele's
Ranked #9,942 of 25,075 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Description: LELE'S serves breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch in a cosy light-filled space in the heart of Clapton, Hackney. We are coffee lovers and take our coffee seriously, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. And we are passionate about food. Good food! We're constantly on the hunt for the best locally sourced 100% organic ingredients for our heathy vegetarian and vegan dishes and juices. We ​
Reviewed 6 April 2018

And that will be paradise. Because killing other animals and stealing their breast milk is wrong, and one day everyone will acknowledge this. Until then, we lucky few have places like Lele’s where we can eat anything off their imaginative and yummy menu. I had brunch with my son and it was the best thing I’d eaten in months, so fresh and full of textures and flavour. I am trying to reproduce their recipe for scrambled tofu, which is so tasty, herby and spicy compared to that old egg thing you used to eat...the sourdough toast is delectable. I can recommend the coffee and the charcoal croissants too. Both delicious. The latter is about as Hackney as you can get. I can also tell you that service from the lovely Mollie was warm, friendly and efficient. If you can, go there.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Super cafe, great oat milk lattes, delicious cakes and tasty all day breakfast. Super clean and friendly staff ~ great little gem x

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The café is looking so cute and sweet that we had to go in for breakfast. The avocado bread is great and also the banana bread is delicious. Totally enjoying the sweet details of the interior!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I bought the afternoon tea for myself, my grandma and my mum (who are not vegan unlike myself) as a Christmas present. I can honestly say It was the best vegan food I’ve ever had. We got to try an array of dishes, from (fish-free)salmon and cream cheese sandwiches, to savoury scones, to the most delicious cakes and tarts. Even the coffee was amazing.

My grandma and mum (the typical vegan critics) were amazed that vegan food could taste so good - in fact, they genuinely couldn’t taste the difference. In their experience, they both said it was the best afternoon tea they have had to date.

All of the food was handmade, delicious and exceptionally well-priced. Along with this, the service was personal and friendly, and it was a pleasure to meet Valentina who has clearly invested so much love and time into such a beautiful business.

Cannot wait to visit again and will be recommending to all friends and family - both vegan and non-vegan!

1  Thank Paigeeex
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Afternoon tea was always a favourite treat of mine and this Vegan afternoon tea has made me so happy, as it's been a while since I've had one! Not only are the cakes delicious, they are beautifully presented. Finally somewhere we can visit with lovely service, delicious cakes and a cruelty free menu.

1  Thank Megan R