USD 270
USD 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 126
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 162
USD 133
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 187
USD 178
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 86
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

USD 350
USD 201
USD 195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 82
Priceline
USD 492
USD 438
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 491/night.

All reviewsthe emirates cable carfloating hotelrooftop barrooms are smallroyal victoriaemirates airlinesocial enterprisegreenwich peninsulaquirky hoteltoilet flushflight pathexcel centretesco expresscity airportwelcome drinkcanning towndocklands light railway
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel on the Easter weekend for a night . I was able to check in early, I expected a tiny room but was pleasantly surprised with the size of it, was room to move around and a desk to work if you wanted to. I stayed in on the evening and had a fun time at the bar, service from Marcus , jelarde , and Pavel was good and they were an entertaining bunch. I was able to eat gluten and dairy free easily, prices are London prices so I didn’t find it too expensive . If you sleep by the window in your room you find that if can be a bit cold, but the curtains are fairly insulating.

There was a good range of food for breakfast, it would be good if there was information on what was gf or not etc , that’s a minor quibble as if you ask staff are always accommodating.
I was surprised for a sustainable hotel that plastic straws are still being used (2 for one cocktail ), would also love to have decaff instant coffee in the room.
Would go back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Hotel Relations T, Front Office Manager at Good Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi Enlightenedfoodie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We pride ourselves on a great service so we are delighted that you were met with such.

Hope we'll welcome you in a near future.

Many Thanks,

The Good Team

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Clean and modern, but rooms were on the small side. It served us perfectly well for a night in London and it didn’t really matter there was no TV in the room. Good location close to the cable car, DLR, Tesco Metro and ExCel centre. Staff were smily and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel Relations T, Guest Relations Manager at Good Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Swedishtomcat,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a wonderful review.

The team were only too happy to help and glad that they made your stay a great one.

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have absolutely no negative comments to make about this fabulous place- I’m just sad we only stayed for one night!!

I booked this hotel for a one night stay over in London for an anniversary present to my boyfriend and from start to finish it was fantastic! It originally caught my eye due to it floating on the Thames! When I booked a few months in advance, I emailed the team to let them know we were coming for a special occasion. I did not receive a reply but was absolutely over the moon to arrive in the room to find a bottle of bubbly, chocolates and a lovely handwritten note! We also had a gorgeous room looking onto the Thames with a view of the O2 and Emirates cable car! The room came with everything we needed, tea and coffee, toiletries and was a fab sized room for two people!

Breakfast was a highlight for me, polite and smiley staff and a huge array of food and drink! Unlimited buffet style and tasted fabulous!

The hotel itself is in central London without being very central! Travel to the hotel was easy using the underground and DLR- about 30 mins into central London.

We want to thank all staff at Good Hotel London for the outstanding service we received, we hope to be back soon and your hotel in Antigua is on the list!!

Huge thanks!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Ellie,

Wow what an amazing review!

We are overjoyed that we were able to make your surprise a fantastic one and that you both had such a wonderful stay with us.

The team look forward to welcoming back very soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed at the Good hotel London for 2 nights on a package. we booked well in advance and paid rather more than we would have done if we had booked very late ( plenty of empty rooms) and had the same package items bought separately I suspect. The good points The concept as a social enterprise training staff in Hotel work is great. The staff are wonderful, cheerful, efficient and plentiful. The setting is OK on a dock, reasonably close to DLR and bus stops. Very close to the Emirates cable car for a trip to the O2. The breakfasts are excellent, continental with English hot bits . All well done and good quality ingredients as good a breakfast as you will get anywhere.
Now the bad bits. The rooms are small, very small as are the bathrooms too small really for someone of my size and age. Its a young persons hotel really. Another drawback is the limited evening menu. Not really somewhere to "go out to dinner". But it is probably the best place in the area because all the rest were very ordinary indeed.Finally the most annoying bit of all . I was charged no less than £16.90 for 2 medium glasses of wine an utter rip off. The second night we bought a bottle of good wine from the Tesco opposite for about half the cost of the 2 glasses.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank roystonf
Hotel Relations T, Front Office Manager at Good Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Roystonf,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with feedback.
Our rooms are indeed 13sqm, however we aim to bring our guests to our living room to enjoy our quality service and space.
Besides this, we do offer rooms which are 30sqm and these would maybe be more to your liking.
We understand that your stay did not live up to your expectations, however we do hope that we can welcome you back once more to prove that we can do better. If you would like to discuss our concept further with you to better understand it and if you have the time please contact me on info@goodhotellondon.com.

Many thanks
The Good Team

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Really, really pleased with this hotel! We booked it because it was cheap and close to the O2, so did not expect much. We were really pleasantly surprised! The rooms are really modern and come with all the necessary amenities. The room was small, but not so small that it’s awkward. Only issue was the toilet. Glass fronted and not very private which is an issue when staying with another person. My Bessie and I knew each other a little too well by the end of the trip, so be prepared! It’s clean, you get a cute little worry doll on your pillow, there is a 24hr bar service, strong WiFi and of course just a cable car ride from the O2. Would definitely stay here again when headed to that venue. Would not advise for central London, as a long train ride away, but perfect for the O2 and Canary Warf trips. Thanks for a lovely stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Hotel Relations T, Guest Relations Manager at Good Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your great review following your stay with us. I am delighted to read that we have made your experience a memorable on and pleased to hear the location worked well for you. We appreciate such your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Many Thanks and Stay Good.