“Convenient Sleek Flat in Super Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tixab
San Francisco, California
“Convenient Sleek Flat in Super Location”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I stayed in this flat for nearly two weeks while participating in a nearby university program. The location is quite central, convenient, and safe. The neighborhood is busy at most hours, but the noise wasn't a problem due to the double-paned windows. The apartment itself occupies the top floor in a small office building, yet is very well set up for residential use. The contemporary sleek design really appealed to our taste. The flat is quite clean and modern, with lots of nice touches and conveniences (washer/dryer, hair dryers, converter plugs, iron and ironing board--all are on hand). There is ample storage space. Bjoern was a very efficient and reasonable host. He and his representatives accommodated all our requests. The team made the check in and check out process quite easy. We will certainly return to London and would be very pleased to book this flat for our next stay.

Your age range 65+
12 Feb 2018
Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for your wonderful feedback about our apartment. I'm sure our entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit London again. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
ramizahja...
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful and Comfortable apartment in London”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The PERFECT place! This flat knocks it out of the park. Location is superb and very close to a number of tube stations, the apartment itself is beautiful and comfortable and full of everything a traveler needs (including a bunch of adapters!), umbrellas, basics in kitchen, etc. The beds are comfortable, the linen and towels are wonderful and everything is clean and well-kept up. The price is amazing, compared to hotels in the neighbourhood -it's very unusual to get a marvellous apartment with a great price.. This place is so spacious which is good for a family or a small group. We will definitely come back to this property the next time we are in London! Bjoern and his team were fantastic communicators - icing on the cake!

12 Feb 2018
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
wjeanet1
Ontario, Canada
“Spacious and Nice”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed in this apartment over a long weekend in London with a group of friends. The apartment is very comfortable .. 2 very spacious double bedrooms of which one with attached bathroom and one smaller with two separate beds. Very quiet and bright house. Living room with kitchenette .. Also the host is very helpful and always reachable in case of questions. The location is fabulous .. walking distance to the most visited areas on the tourist level and also from the most famous areas for restaurants and cafes .. Covent Garden is really a 2 minute walk away .. well served by the subway and direct line with heathrow. If I go back to London, I will gladly return to this home.

12 Feb 2018
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff as well as our apartment. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Gim J
“Good Job!”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

To Bjoern and the team who were there personally to welcome us upon our arrival and to bid us goodbye in the morning, thank you and congratulations you did a great job! As students traveling in London and staying in the outskirts for the first time, our stay was comfortable from the arrangement all the way up to leaving the premise. The neighborhood is cool for teens like us and we could not have asked for a better place to stay, complemented with a very cosy place that feels like home. Good location, spacious, clean, very reasonably priced, plus super friendly and helpful host left us good memories of the trip! I would not hesitate to recommend staying at SkyFall apartment!

29 May 2017
Hi Gim,

Thank you for your effort in writing us a wonderful review and a detailed feedback about my apartment! We truly appreciate having you as our guests. I am very happy to hear that you and your group had a perfect time and enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your positive comments. I hope your next stay is just around the corner, we definitely continue in improving our services, as always! Don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can be of help.
David H
Galway, Ireland
“Fantastic apartment for a London getaway”
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I travel to London a lot for work and absolutely love the city. I suggested to some friends to join me on one of my last trips to celebrate one of our birthdays. All six of us loved the apartment we booked, very chic, very cool, very London. The apartment is just as good as it looks in the photos. The decor is fantastic and it is very spacious. It's location is perfect for exploring all of London. I loved the visually appealing and contemporary living room. It was just perfect for a late night drink and conversation with my friends.

The neighborhood was great, as there were many bistros, pubs and great tourist attractions within walking distance. Cabs were also very convenient, with plenty available nearby. My friends and I love the theatre. The apartment was surrounded by several great theatres so we were right at home.

The management was excellent, dealing promptly with any queries we had, including helping with airport transfers. They were very responsive and were able to answer any questions we had. It was excellent customer service and it can't be faulted.

I will definitely book this apartment for our next London city break. The place itself is beautiful and given the excellent customer service and location, it is definitely the best place I have stayed in London so far.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Feb 2018
Hi David, thank you very much for your detailed feedback about your stay at our apartment. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. I hope your next trip is just around the corner. Please don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing