“Modern, clean, good location”

Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Ranked #193 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Very modern and nice rooms, even bathroom and shower were excellent compared to many hotels in the UK. The location is perfect from Heathrow with the Heathrow Express. Staff was very friendly and the restaurant dowstairs was also good. The only complaint I have is that my cover charge was not returned to my account for a couple of weeks and I had to email them a few times to get this worked out, but this could have been just a basic human mistake and they did work it out when I contacted them afterwards.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank for your lovely comments on our rooms and showers, I am so glad our location was so convenient for your transfer to Heathrow. However, I must apologise that you had to contact the hotel for preauthorisation to be released. We usually have no problems with our credit card company but glad that our reception team were able to resolve the matter. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My daughter and I recently traveled to London to go see a show and do some shopping. I chose the Hotel Indigo based on reviews from tripadvisor. Our return flight left Heathrow early in the morning so the close location to the Heathrow Express helped us choose this area. We left the hotel at 6 in the morning and were on the Heathrow Express at 6:05. It was very convenient for using public transportation. The Paddington Line was a two minute walk from the hotel. I am sure there were other hotels that were less expensive but Hotel Indigo worked perfectly for us. Traveling as two women, we always felt safe. The room was small but clean. The beds were comfortable and we had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay in our room. We were on the fourth floor, facing the street, but it was not too noisy at night. The bathroom was actually larger than I was expecting and there was plenty of warm water and good water pressure. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I booked the hotel through Londontown.com and got lots of valuable coupons. We actually used some of them! If I returned to London under similar traveling circumstances, I would happily stay at the Hotel Indigo again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay at Hotel Indigo, Paddington. I am delighted that both you and your daughter felt comfortable at the Hotel especially travelling alone. I hope you enjoyed the show and we look forward to welcoming you back on you next visit to London.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Hotels in London are spendy and you can end up in a flea-bag if you're not careful. We enjoyed the Paddington Hotel Indigo, a few blocks from the Heathrow Express and the London Underground. The beds were above average in comfort, service staff attentive and friendly, rooms are small but not tiny. The gym was good for a hotel facility. There is an excellent Italian restaurant within a few doors of the hotel, really good food and reasonable prices. The pub at the end of the block was a hoot, many fun and interesting people. Would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the backside of the hotel overlooking a courtyard and had a small patio. It was very qui...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo and taking the time to write your lovely comments. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time in London and your stay with us. I will ensure your comments our passed on to all the staff. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Just returned home from a very poor experience of a very expensive hotel. I was looking for a quality boutique hotel close to Paddington station to celebrate my wife's 40 th, and assumed that is what I would be getting, at £200 a night! The room itself was alot smaller than most I have stayed in and the noise from the street, and our neighbours, made it very hard for my wife and I to get any sleep. At breakfast we waited 35 mins for our cooked breakfast and when it finally arrived it was cold. During the next 15 mins we watched several guests receive their cooked food while we still waited for ours. In the end we gave up and left! I would advise you spend your money elsewhere!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room that doesn't overlook the noisey street by the entrance.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jonathan w

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. First of all, please accept my apologises I am so sorry to hear that we were not able to meet the expectations especially as you were celebrating your wife's birthday. We have installed secondary glazing to the rooms at the front of the hotel to stop the noise from the street but it seems on this occasion it was not enough. With regards to our restaurant, my apologises again I assure you will be investigating this further. I would like ask you to contact personally when you next returning to London. I hope that we are able to welcome you back in order that we can restore your faith in us on your return to stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Good location opposite Paddington station for the Heathrow Express
Not too noisy for central London
Modern, clean, well organised, freshly decorated
Some parking nearby on street
Good service and hard working staff with a nice attitude
Well configured rooms, slightly smaller but very acceptable
FREE WIFI - yes at last someone realised this brings value to business travellers
Fresh cooked breakfast to order

Issues....tiny - this is a really good thing
Breakfast could be a slightly larger portion
Toast is meant to retain some moisture - cardboard has more !
None otherwise.

Not bad value for money either if you book ahead.

Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review, I am sorry you felt the breakfast portion was too small. I ensure that our portions and quality our monitored in future. Thank for the lovely comments on our hard working staff, I will ensure that these are passed to them and we look forward to welcoming you back.