“Daniel”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good food and good service , especially the waiter called "Daniel " was very friendly, patient and polite, always with a smile on his face.

1  Thank Annelise J

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Excelent service from our waiter Daniel !! Sirloin Steak was really tasty . Definitely we are coming back

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Me and my mates arrived, and ordered red wine. The waitress told us to show ID's as we look young, then afterwards told us that we look like 16 year olds, which we found pretty disrespectful. Then she asked if we would like to taste the wine first, which we accepted. She then spilled the wine on my. When our food arrived, she gave me the wrong one. She took it back to the kitchen to make me a new one. The dish arrived when my mates started ordering their desserts. We then ordered cocktails, my friend and I ordered exactly the same. In my friends drink there was nice big straws that you could actually drink of. In mine, there were the tiniest straws. In my friends drink, there were a freshly cut strawberry, and the drink also tasted really well. I didnt have a strawberry in mine, neither did it taste well, it was blant. Atleast the pizza was good, and I could choose not to tip. Even though I had a bad experience, I'm sure it was just coincidence. I'd still recommend this place.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Queensway 55, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Here at Bella we have a strict under 25 policy when it comes to serving alcohol and our team have strict processes to follow in ensuring this is met. If any offence was caused this wasn't intended. Here at Bella we pride ourselves on our personal, friendly and perfectly paced, service standard. We are sorry that this didn't seem to be the case during your visit and we will ensure that the Area Manager checks that our highest standards are being met and that our floor team are serving with their usual Bella charm.

In the meantime, if you would like to follow this up with us directly, please feel free to contact us at, social@bellaitalia.co.uk

We hope we get a second chance to welcome you back so we can show you our true standards soon.

Ciao for now,

Bella Italia.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We had to quickly pick up dinner as takeaways. The waiter helped us quickly and we had our food within 15 minutes. It tasted yummy!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

One of the worst places I’ve ever been Too! From the start, we had really bad experience with the blonde lady with glasses (not to mention her broken english)
Eventho my boyfriend booked a table And had a reservation confirmation, She wasnt even bothered to check It, saying ‚I might not have it’ !
We’ve been sat next to the couple with 2 screaming kids.. No comment on that.. had to wait good 30 mins for anyone to approach us And take an order- when ppl who arrived way later than us been served first!
When It came to płacing the order- rude blonde lady mentioned above took our orders not being bothered with any notes or ipad- been working as a waitress in the past And it was just ridiculous! I said to my boyfriend straightaway that there is No way She will remember our orders And the exact amendments we made to the menu ones.. I requested roasted veggies instead of mushrooms- got neither.. once we complained, same ‚lovely’ lady brought the Veggies shortly before we were leaving, charging us extra!! We also had to beg for salt And pepper numerous times Which is absolutely unacceptable.. ketchup or olive oil weren’t on the table either..
Overall, really bad experience.. definitely won’t be visiting This particular restaurant again! Some people shouldnt be working in the customer service industry as They only make customers upset And cause damage to the brand.

1  Thank Sharp_shooter_E
BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Queensway 55, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hiya,

Thanks for your review.

Happy Bella-ted Anniversary to you and your boyfriend. We are sorry that this didn't seem to be the case during your visit. Here at Bella we pride ourselves on our personal, friendly and perfectly paced, service standard. We will ensure that the Area Manager checks that our highest standards are being met and that our floor team are serving with their usual Bella charm.

Ciao for now,