“Quick, easy and delicious!”

The Hummingbird Bakery
Ranked #21 of 324 Bakeries in London
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I purchased a chocolate selection box of 1 dozen cupcakes for my mate for his birthday. I live on the other side of the world and I figured nothing is better than delicious cupcakes! They were very easy to order and my friend loved them! They arrived on time and included everything I requested without a hassle. I was informed that they were absolutely delicious and beautifully presented.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This backery is a very good place for the cupcakes with rich taste , as well as cakes ( their rainbow and red velvet cakes are the best). The decoration of the cupcakes is beautiful. The staff is lovely. Worth trying!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Great selection of cupcakes and larger cakes. Staff box them up for you to takeaway or there is an option to sit in the cafe. Not too expensive.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

A little gem of a bakery with absolutely delicious baked goods. My friend had the chocolate cake and couldn't get enough. I had the Rainbow Cake and it was absolutely outstanding!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Cupcakes are very inviting and look so yummy. Unfortunately, they are not really so tasty. But still, you should try them.