Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 126
  • Pool
USD 184
USD 148
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 459
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsla dame de picbright young thingsafternoon teapremier roomvitality poolcharlie parkermagnificent hotellondon towersteam room and saunarooms are beautifulthe general managertower hill tube stationpleasure of stayingconcierge teamluxury hotelpark laneperfect stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed at the Four Seasons for three nights last week. The trip was to see our son who was studying in London, we had an 18 year old son along for the visit. We met in Paris, stopped in Barcelona, and finished the trip in London. The Four Seasons was the icing on the cake. The hotel was lovely! The room accommodated the three of us nicely, our son slept on a pull out and had the use of his own tv. The bathroom was AMAZING! The boys LOVED the spa facilities and the whirlpool! The bar was great. It is located very close to a tube station and across the street from the Tower of London. I loved everything about the Four Seasons!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
FSTenTrinity, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear NancyJTW,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Everything about this hotel is sheer perfection - the stunning decor, the impeccable service, the comfortable rooms - we were pleased with every detail.

Prior to my stay, the Concierge Team was extremely communicative and accommodating. They answered my questions in an efficient and timely manner that set the stage for a great experience. I booked hotel airport transfer and from the moment I was met at the gate the excellent service started. My friendly driver gave me a tour of the city and pointed out Big Ben was under construction. The Mercedes was spotless and well-appointed. This is an outsourced limo service by the hotel, but they follow the same high FS standards.

After a wonderful ride into the city, I was greeted curbside. The old building is beautiful and the interior is new and modern. The reception staff was extremely friendly. After a smooth check in, I was escorted to my room and luggage delivered immediately. Needless to say, the room was beautiful, comfortable and designed with an attention to detail and guest comfort. I love the spacious bath with separate glass door shower room and strong water pressure. Nespresso machine and small bottle of coffee cream is a nice touch. Housekeeper does a perfect and detail job.

I enjoy drinks and snacks at the Rotunda every night. The wonderful band at night in a fabulous atmosphere with excellent service. The pool and spa is beautiful.

Service is impeccable, especially the doormen they are genuinely attentive and welcoming, always with a smile.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
FSTenTrinity, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jnlv2trvl
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it gives me great pride to share your kind comments with the team.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very warm Check in . 1st. Class Service at all Time!!! I goto London since 1979 Abs i had a several kinds of Hotels. But this is definately the Number 1 in London. 1 year Open now and the SPA since june 2017. Amazing double Pool. The food is awsome....so good. We come again. Very soon!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Björn K

Dear Björn K
thank you for your comments.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had the pleasure of enjoying this exquisite property adjacent to the Tower of London and the Thames. We highly recommend. The pool is the best. We had several meals in the Rotunda dining room which was so good. We also were impressed by the service and food in the Asian restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear samuelandbarbarag
thank you for your comments. I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed our SPA facilities and our Rotunda bar.
We hope to welcome you back to Ten Trinity Square soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

my friend and I called in for on night en-route to New York and everything was spot on. This was my third stay at the hotel, which is beautiful, with excellent public areas and excellent rooms. It was a complimentary one-night stay awarded by the former GM because of a problem on my last visit when there was extensive work going on repairing the vitality pool. Everything was in perfect working order on this occasion and the pool, vitality pool, steam-room and sauna are excellent. The overall welcome and service from arrival to departure was Four Seasons excellence. We didn't stay for breakfast as we had to drive across to Heathrow at 6.30am, but we did have dinner at 'Mei Ume', which was very good, a beautiful restaurant, with great service, although I had read a review that it was a new rival for Yauatcha, which I'd currently have to disagree with. The only negative that I noticed was that the grey/silver torpedo-shaped benches in the mens changing areas are very lightweight furniture and my friend actually fell off as he went to sit on it as the bench just tipped over or slid across the floor. I think these benches should be replaced by heavier pieces more befitting of FS, as somebody will have an injury whilst changing as when you sit on them you expect them to be sturdy and not give way, tip over or slide across the floor. I think these poorly designed lightweight benches leave the hotel open to injury claims as they are not safe. This said, I love the Four Seasons Trinity and would definitely consider returning when next in London. Mark Drinkwater.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends