“Good quality ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I went to the restaurant on my own. They had the buffet option, which was really good. It costs £20 , drinks not included.
The people working there were mainly Chinese, but it's not a problem, as the have the Japanese techniques, very profesional. Really nice food. I ordered the miso soup, tempura, all kind of rolls.....The waiters were very kind

Nice option at Camden, as it's quite busy and the quality in the rest of the places isn't very good (very oily )
I'll come back.

There are newer reviews for Hi Sushi Salsa

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Came here on busy Saturday night with couple of friends as we were craving some good sushi.
We had the all you can eat deal wich, for being in London, £20.80 is actually a good price; the food was quiet good and filling ( in fact we could not finish all the rounds );
The only downside is that you only have 1.5 hours to stay and eat and We kind of felt we were literally being kicked out at the end of our meal. ( Understandable as it was very busy ).
probably best to come back on a more quiet night and enjoy some good sushi, very hard to find in London.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend for an all you can eat dinner where you can order all the basics of sushi (maki, nigiri etc.) for a maximum of 10 times, by 5 items per time.
On top of it, there are 7 items you can choose from the a la carte menu including chicken curry, edamame, tempura etc.
The quality of the food is average, nothing too special you can't find in any other sushi restaurant.
Unfortunately the nice atmosphere that remembers the Japanese izakayas, is broken by the rudeness and lack of availability of the staff that works there: it looks like the waiter and waitress are unhappy and not interested in the customers reactions to the food.
This is very disappointing, specially when you are quite close to the Japanese culture and you realise that only few things are Japanese in this place.

1  Thank Alessandro M
Reviewed 8 August 2017

A little bit expensive but worth it for a good sushi dinner with high quality ingredients. Lovely place

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went for lunch here. The restaurant is beautiful and very clean. You can see the sushi being prepared.
You get your food pretty quickly which is great.
The restaurant is quite expensive for what it serves. The food is ok - I have eaten nicer. I will go back if in the area- it is fine.